Well, I CAN get that lucky, TWICE.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Yeah. I was waiting for "The Samsung Story on a boat"...
    fixed
    sigpic

Comment

nice. I went to Academy sports Sunday to buy .40 ammo and the clerk rung both boxes (100 rounds ea) and then hit the 50% off button. So I got 200 rounds of Winchester white box for $20 each. It was not on sale.

Comment

Chris, I wouldn't admit to banging her either..... LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
          nice. I went to Academy sports Sunday to buy .40 ammo and the clerk rung both boxes (100 rounds ea) and then hit the 50% off button. So I got 200 rounds of Winchester white box for $20 each. It was not on sale.
          I sir, hate you

Comment

i got a free LG OptimusT in the mail from Tmobile after already receiving my new phone three days previously. called Tmobile and they have no recorded of sending it. still sitting in the box on dinning room table.
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Is that where you eat diner every night?

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
              still sitting in the box on dinning room table.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                How anti-climactic!
                x twelve nonmillion....:dissapointed:

Damn Chris could you have at least made some shit up, you know we would have took the line, sinker and the fucking hook!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'll give you $50 for it, my gf needs an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    I'll give you $50 for it, my gf needs an upgrade.
                    $51.50 is my final bid...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                      $51.50 is my final bid...
                      You're old, you wouldn't even know how to call someone on it.

Comment

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but are you saying that twice you received goods without paying for them and twice you weren't honest enough to go back and have the mistake fixed?

Comment

He neither confirmed nor denied taking the goods back to the store.

Comment

Originally posted by dustin View Post
                            Maybe I'm reading it wrong but are you saying that twice you received goods without paying for them and twice you weren't honest enough to go back and have the mistake fixed?
                            Take this bs somewhere else....we don't accept logic on this forum..what do you think this is? Dfwstangs???
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              He neither confirmed nor denied taking the goods back to the store.
                              He is still working on the fatty...

Comment

he said the woman was waiting at the store for him past close.... Which sounds to me like he did return it. whats the big deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X