Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock Market Game Round 2 (What can you do with $10,000 in three months)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    I predict I will have a good day tmrw. Should be fun
    As long as it is "funny money". It is always fun.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
      Don't quit stay in the game.
      If I get a 15 minute delay when trying to trade tomorrow, I am done. I was back in the green at one point and the freakin game wouldn't let me sell my stock. Cost me 400 bucks and put me back into the red.

Comment

So it's your trade volume that is causing obamacare issues with game? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          So it's your trade volume that is causing obamacare issues with game? lol
          I dont know what caused it. It seems halfway through the day it put a 15 minute delay on trades.

Comment

Doing better so far this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Doing better so far this morning.

]

Yeah well, not doing so well today. Took big risk and got kicked in the grapes.

Comment

This fucking sucks, it won't let me trade a stock I just bought for some reason!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  This fucking sucks, it won't let me trade a stock I just bought for some reason!
                  lol...ran into the same issue. I think today I finally see what causes people to want to drink. If this was real money.....I would probably end up on the side of the QT passed out because getting back home would take to long.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                    lol...ran into the same issue. I think today I finally see what causes people to want to drink. If this was real money.....I would probably end up on the side of the QT passed out because getting back home would take to long.
                    To be fair, the company I bought just had their IPO today, so that may have something to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      To be fair, the company I bought just had their IPO today, so that may have something to do with it.
                      Hope it was 58.com ... although Essent and MMI aren't too shabby.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post

However, a shitty trade of OPTT wiped out all the gains I made with it. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post

However, a shitty trade of OPTT wiped out all the gains I made with it. FML.
                          Thanks for the tip, that one did me right just now.

Comment

• I'm coming in late. But plan to make a hell of a killing this time

"Chris Moseley" on the game
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              58 would not let me buy and still won't.

Comment

• Starting to think I will be broke by next week. Should have sold everything this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X