Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has lost their Medical Plan due to Obamacare?

Was just notified mine is going bye-bye. Lost my regular Doctor back in May, who went into a "Concierge Service."
    Last edited by Guest; 11-01-2013, 02:48 PM. Reason: I'm a dumbass, film at eleven.

Don't you mean ACA? AFfordable HealthCare Act? Lol

Comment

Whoops.

Comment

Wow. Shit's about to get real.

I also wonder if anyone, or anyone you guys may know, have actually benefited from this ACA crap....

Comment

Don't know of anyone who has benefitted from it yet or stands to benefit from it.

Comment

I'm told I'm going to benefit from having a lighter wallet.

Comment

hope choo choo insurance still stays the same

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Was just notified mine is going bye-bye. Lost my regular Doctor back in May, who went into a "Concierge Service."
                Any idea what the overall implications will be? I know you've had a lot of treatment/issues lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                  Any idea what the overall implications will be? I know you've had a lot of treatment/issues lately.

Not yet. Just got blindsided by it.

Comment

Do you have a HC flexible spending account?

Comment

Write the WH with your story and ask the prez to read it at his next brainwashing event. My guess is he disregards it though, you are a white male and therefore privileged class Anway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I find out next week when our open enrollment starts for next years coverage.

Comment

The lady that runs the showroom for us has MS. Her insurance just went up to a little over $700/month.

EDIT: I just asked her if she tried to enroll in ACA. She said that because her husband makes what he does, her premiums through that would be closer to $1k/ month.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            Wow. Shit's about to get real.

I also wonder if anyone, or anyone you guys may know, have actually benefited from this ACA crap....
                            248 total enrollees as of 10/30/13

Comment

What a fucking joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X