Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    That makes it a utility vehicle then huh?
    Great idea! I'm going to call insurance and see if they can reclassify it and lower my premiums.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• Woke up to foot-long icicles hanging off the roof. That's something I've never experienced before.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• The blessing and curse of our modern world: I'm home with my girls in my jammies, but chained to the laptop and phone, business (almost) as usual.

Comment

• Don't think I have seen this before.

Breakfast. I asked for bacon but got these instead

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            The blessing and curse of our modern world: I'm home with my girls in my jammies, but chained to the laptop and phone, business (almost) as usual.
            Similar situation for me.

Comment

The blessing and curse of our modern world: I'm home with my girls in my jammies, but chained to the laptop and phone, business (almost) as usual.

It's a damn shame, really.

Comment

Yup. I was hoping my electricity didn't come on. I got half way through breakfast and it kicked on. I knew I had to work at that point.

Comment

Whoa, wait, what's that ... yep, I think your power just went out.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• I have a few limbs that came down overnight. No work for me either! I was supposed to run in the Dallas marathon on Sunday morning but I don't think there is any way they are having that shit! And I hope they don't, I did four miles at lunch yesterday and it sucked ass.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Whoa, wait, what's that ... yep, I think your power just went out.
                      LOL, I think you're right! Laptop still has battery but the wifi connection is probably g.......

Comment

• I wish we had got snow, but just ice here.

Comment

• I love it when it ices up. I was out driving around just because.

Times like these I regret selling my old shitbox festiva. Had a lot of fun with a car I was willing to leave where it wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            I love it when it ices up. I was out driving around just because.

Times like these I regret selling my old shitbox festiva. Had a lot of fun with a car I was willing to leave where it wrecked.
                            Yep, yaris time!
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Got out and went to Home Depot at 7:30 this morning. Bought 12 cinder blocks for the bed of my truck. Getting there was a chore with no weight in the bed. Leaving and driving around town were much better with the added weight. Even helped a couple people get unstuck on the way to get some breakfast/home.
                              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• The slush is frozen here in GP. Going to be a fun ride home.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X