Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MustangPoser View Post
    Whoever lives at the end of my street unilaterally decided the street was too dangerous and put a POP UP STOP SIGN at the entrance of the street, then parked 2 trucks blocking the entrance.

Wondering if I should call non-emergency and have them tell the neighbor to go fuck themselves. I've been driving in this shit all day and it's not bad at all on i35/121/161
    You should call about it. If someone has a chimney fire or needs medical assistance it is going to take that much longer to get there.

I can't stand assholes like that.
    Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 12-07-2013, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Find out who it is and start watering their lawn, doors, etc. OF course, start at night.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
        I know the feeling.

I keep looking at tire chains, but can't decide which ones I want.
        I've been looking at these since I got stuck on Loop 12 trying to cross over the Trinity River a few years ago.

Car-Don’t let winter weather slow you down. Get the best tire chains for your vehicle at tirechain.com. Shop our wide selection of tire chains and enjoy fast shipping and competitive prices.

Need to get off my ass and order them along with picking up a propane torch to melt things that get frozen like my gate and driveway. Went to Harbor Freight today but they were closed.

Comment

• Txdot will shut down all freeways in fort worth tomorrow at 6am
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• I'll be honest, today driving around was pretty damn bad. I won't be going out again tomorrow morning, that's for sure.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
              Txdot will shut down all freeways in fort worth tomorrow at 6am
              See post 297.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I'll be honest, today driving around was pretty damn bad. I won't be going out again tomorrow morning, that's for sure.
                The irony is, tomorrow will probably have a high of around 45 (Down here. Not sure about there.), so it might melt off a bit.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  The irony is, tomorrow will probably have a high of around 45, so it might melt off a bit.
                  37ish according to the weather guessers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    41 for West FW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      32 up here unless we get some sun tomorrow.

At this rate, I'll be staying home on Monday.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Last I heard, it's supposed to get up to 35 (only for an hour or so) with overcast skies.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I'll be honest, today driving around was pretty damn bad. I won't be going out again tomorrow morning, that's for sure.
                          Whereabouts did you drive? I drove around Duncanville and Oak Cliff and had no problems. Need to venture out to Frys to buy a NIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Last I heard, it's supposed to get up to 35 (only for an hour or so) with overcast skies.
                            This. Just fit a bit and then it will go back down to the 20's and re freeze.
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Flew out on Thursday so I missed it, but it's 3am and I'm lonely while on an hour hold with AA trying to figure out how to get home after my canceled flight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                Flew out on Thursday so I missed it, but it's 3am and I'm lonely while on an hour hold with AA trying to figure out how to get home after my canceled flight...
                                I have been on the phone with US Airways throughout the night trying to get home today as early as possible before I fly back out on Tuesday. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X