• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are all bad
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      It's all this global warming.
      uh the new catch phrase is "climate change"...please keep up with the current version of bullshit scams please
      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
        Anyone have an update on 35w southbound ?
        Any idea in how far south the bad roads go?
        South of 20 just use caution south of alvarado it's good. No real major backups s of 20

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
          Report of a truck going over the lake lewisville bridge and into the water. The truck has been in water for a few hours and its gone from rescue to recovery mission.
          Update truck is now out of the water.
          Just saw this. What a shitty way to go.
          Attached Files

Comment

• I've been stuck on 20 east on the west side of weatherford for 6 hours now and counting.
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by tangstang View Post
              went to work yesterday , left at 3:30 am, 26 miles/1.5 hours and I made it to work, about the same for the trip home. They wouldn't shutdown today so I've spent a couple hours on 35w headed north and the highway was deadstop.

For the person who said they don't feel sorry for those people stuck at 35 in Sanger, I know some people who live over there who work in Denton who still had to go to work. Pretty sure most people stuck in that shit aren't risking it cause of a damn game.
              Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              This is why I tell work to pound sand on events like this. My well being and property is worth far more than any product I help them make.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                Report of a truck going over the lake lewisville bridge and into the water. The truck has been in water for a few hours and its gone from rescue to recovery mission.
                Update truck is now out of the water.
                Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                Looking at how the ice is piled up by the guard rail. It is no surprise that it would jump off the bridge.
                Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 12-07-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                  I've been stuck on 20 east on the west side of weatherford for 6 hours now and counting.
                  Backed all the way up to 35w in Fort Worth. Maybe try 171 south then go east the roads are better south

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                    I've been stuck on 20 east on the west side of weatherford for 6 hours now and counting.
                    Another member of the board from El Paso is stuck in that area as well, since 3am. Can't remember his screen name but his real name is Chuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Another member of the board from El Paso is stuck in that area as well, since 3am. Can't remember his screen name but his real name is Chuck.
                      Chuckacosta? Damn, that sucks.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Finally ventured out this morning. We needed shit from walmart. Its still pretty bad here in burleson. Had a car flip over on 174 a few mins in front of me. Didnt see it happen but he had to be going too fast. I will say this. Wrangler on new MT baja claws is the only way too go. Everybody be safe.

Comment

• Just made it from grapevine to Aubrey, it was only really sketchy on bus121.

Comment

• Damn Kanye fans.

Had a friend where he and his family, 4 women, all stuck in their F250 for 18 hours solid somewhere in Tennessee once. Luckily it was diesel and he kept it running, but he said some of the cars and rigs had frozen to the pavement. He talked like it wasn't that bad, but he must be more patient than me. 18 hours of bitchin and moanin and someone having to go to the bathroom every 30 minutes, sounds like a personal hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                              Looking at how the ice is piled up by the guard rail. It is no surprise that it would jump off the bridge.
                              I saw that, too. It's like a little ramp going right over the barrier.

Comment

• We have to drive back from Austin tonight... late. Leaving here after 9pm. How screwed am I?

Comment

Working...
                                X