No announcement yet.

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unicorn's chick having 3 makes me feel a lot better about my new chick having 2. Plus the plumbing has been disconnected, so we're all good.

Comment

• Time for the morning ice skating session.

Comment

• Made it there and back!

East bound bridges on I30 are horrible! Roads are not to bad. But people need to learn that momentum will carry you across the bridges just don't go full speed. If you stop and try to tiptoe across....you are done!

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
          Put the Waze app on your phone too. It's a great tool for people reporting incidents on your route
          Google actually bought them out and integrated it into Google Maps. I've seen the traffic icons in Google Maps on my Android Phone and saw it reported by Waze.

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          In Jeff's defense, she is really, really hot.

And a pretty cool chick too.
          PICS!

Comment

• So is everybody still stuck?

Comment

• wish I had laser blasters and an R2 unit on my car for these morons stopping on bridges.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                So is everybody still stuck?
                Still ice in my neighborhood and its two main roads. Sun's out though so hopefully by noon the stuff should be melted some.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Still ice in my neighborhood and its two main roads. Sun's out though so hopefully by noon the stuff should be melted some.
                  That's what I'm hoping. Working from home is cool, but there's a lot of work to do and it's easier when everybody is in one place.

Comment

• Campus is open at 10, but the roads out here are still bad and our car is not drivable in this, so I'm of again today.
                    Ded

Comment

• I'm about to make the trek from sw Arlington to grapevine. I've decided to avoid 20 and 360 altogether. It wasn't terrible Friday, but I don't trust it with everyone else out there this morning. We'll see how the city roads fare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        I'm about to make the trek from sw Arlington to grapevine. I've decided to avoid 20 and 360 altogether. It wasn't terrible Friday, but I don't trust it with everyone else out there this morning. We'll see how the city roads fare.
                        Same, I took camp wisdom to 161 and it was decent/somewhat slow until lower tarrant, and there is a bunch of ice on that bridge so people stopped and I hit traffic.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'm giving it till Wednesday before I head into the office. Hopefully all the bridges will be clear by then between Oak Cliff and Westlake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            I'm giving it till Wednesday before I head into the office. Hopefully all the bridges will be clear by then between Oak Cliff and Westlake.
                            Good thing we didn't hit our watering hole last Thursday, we would have been trapped for days, not that would have been a bad thing...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Good thing we didn't hit our watering hole last Thursday, we would have been trapped for days, not that would have been a bad thing...
                              Actually I was there

Comment

• Drove through the ice from the ville all the way south of Hamilton on Friday, then had a friend from Stephenville stuck down in Austin and I had to make the round trip on Saturday. Too many pussies out on the roads, I passed more than a few cars in my 2wd ranger.

Comment

Working...
                                X