No announcement yet.

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ups delayed package again today due to adverse weather, bunch of pussies. 10days so far since 2day air shipment left origin.

Fedex delivered on time if not early.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      ups delayed package again today due to adverse weather, bunch of pussies. 10days so far since 2day air shipment left origin.

Same shit here, I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my x-mas present and its sitting in Mesquite. They said 1 business day and it still has not moved and then it has to go to Denton before they deliver it to me, fucking jerk offs!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Same shit here, I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my x-mas present and its sitting in Mesquite. They said 1 business day and it still has not moved and then it has to go to Denton before they deliver it to me, fucking jerk offs!
        If you ordered from amazon they gave me a $30 promo to use on amazon since its been delayed so much.

Comment

If you ordered from amazon they gave me a $30 promo to use on amazon since its been delayed so much.
          Fuck Amazon, they charge tax! Though they still have the best prices on shit even with the tax upcharge.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

ups delayed package again today due to adverse weather, bunch of pussies. 10days so far since 2day air shipment left origin.

FedEx was out yesterday delivering here in Haslet.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• People always make fun of others that hit the grocery stores and stock up on everything before a possible weather emergency, but fail to recognize that those people know for sure that they don't have to get back out for that stuff if/when it happens.

We had NOTHING as far as ice in east Texas, but I moved enough firewood that you would have thought an ice age was coming. I am completely tapped out.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Anybody driven in denton today?
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                  Anybody driven in denton today?
                  I drove this morning from Corinth to Denton then attempted to make it to Lewisville. It didn't go well. I turned back around, called into work and went home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                    I drove this morning from Corinth to Denton then attempted to make it to Lewisville. It didn't go well. I turned back around, called into work and went home.
                    Damn. I'm trying to avoid calling in but will if i have to. I'll be going from Corinth to denton. But the shitty part is i won't be coming back until 1230 tonight.
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Wife and I got out in our MDX on Saturday just because it was a new car and we didn't know how it would handle ice and just wanted to try it out.

The SH-AWD systems from Honda are top notch. It climbed hills that FWD cars were just sitting and spinning on. We had to pick my parents up on Sunday for church because my Dad's truck, with chains, couldn't get out of their neighborhood.

We delayed opening until 10 today so I got to sleep in for a little bit and the traffic was not so bad until I tried the highways. 114 through Southlake was a nightmare and 114 to 121 NB terrible even at 9:30a

I wonder what 5:00 rush hour will bring us...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        Wife and I got out in our MDX on Saturday just because it was a new car and we didn't know how it would handle ice and just wanted to try it out.

The SH-AWD systems from Honda are top notch. It climbed hills that FWD cars were just sitting and spinning on. We had to pick my parents up on Sunday for church because my Dad's truck, with chains, couldn't get out of their neighborhood.

We delayed opening until 10 today so I got to sleep in for a little bit and the traffic was not so bad until I tried the highways. 114 through Southlake was a nightmare and 114 to 121 NB terrible even at 9:30a

You get a new '14 MDX? I'm seeing a TON of those on the road (very noticeable due to the LED headlights). Great SUV!
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

• This weather always makes me want to buy a wrangler but jeep never does 0% financing for longer than 36 months anymore

Comment

• After driving around all weekend on the west side in an FX2 its hilarious how horrible people are at driving in this shit. I never once got stuck, spun out, etc. I probably had 500# of frozen sleet in the bed, and just took it smooth and slow. I did use the locking rear a couple of times, and I really like how you can lock out gears whiles in drive, makes it easy.

When its ice it sucks no matter what you're in... I think alot of people in 4x4 think they are invincible and drive like it. I can't count the number of 4wd trucks I passed that were completely stuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Wife and I got out in our MDX on Saturday just because it was a new car and we didn't know how it would handle ice and just wanted to try it out.

I'm about to try out my SH-AWD TL. I can't take it in this house anymore.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Just took a trip to Walmart. The back roads were still a little sketchy. While on the way a huge chunk of ice (3" thick by about 4' long) fell off a tree and landed right on the windshield, scared the hell out of the wife.
                                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                                X