No announcement yet.

Cold weather, Ice, Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't even tried to drive the Lightning in this weather...been using the front wheel drive car. I've slid a few times because I wanted it.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
      Went to work. 30 is good except for the cobblestoned bridges. What has TxDot been doing this weekend? It's like they forgot tarrant county.
      And ignored Grayson.

Though, I hear a lane of 75 is open. Still haven't left the house. My neighborhood street is still solid ice. The main thoroughfare is doing a little better with the light traffic on it and the two main roads have ruts cut in them. I'll stay at home one more night and let others, and hopefully more sun, take care of the roads.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Anyone been on 30 westbound from 35w to 820 west?

Comment

• Made the mistake of christmas shopping in mesquite today. I had to get out of there before I ran some of those no driving mother fuckers off the road. Everything is thawed out, yet people still drive like assholes. You don't need to slam on the brakes at every bridge... My personal favorites are the ones that creep up the steep overpass. If it were icy, creeping wouldn't help, you wouldn't make it to the top.

Comment

• All this last few days has done is remind me more how much I hate Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              Anyone been on 30 westbound from 35w to 820 west?
              I'll check with the driver today to see if they've been that way. 820 north and east is good to go, but I'm not sure about your drive from 35/820 to downtown, haven't been that way.

Comment

That was the worst section I saw today. An overpass around Las Vegas, I think. It was at least 3 inches of solid ice, potholes, completely impassable in the middle. Cars/Semis were driving on either shoulder and having a lot of trouble getting through. While I was there about 2 hours ago, there was a Ford Edge stuck in the middle.

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                All this last few days has done is remind me more how much I hate Texas.
                Then GTFO!

Comment

• battery died in the 5.0 changed it out with an optima that I had in garage but stripped the retaining bolt with strap thingy trying to get it back on. So no strap.

Go to ford dealership since, ford esp told me 5hr delays in my area and hung up on me, they wait an hour or so to get to me since they can't do a warranty since its off the vehicle. Tell me they need to charge it before they can warranty it. Really was disappointed in the service all around.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Then GTFO!

All in good time.

Comment

• Well they cancelled school for tomorrow... LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Well they cancelled school for tomorrow... LOOOOOOOOOOL.

You have got to be kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          You have got to be kidding.
                          Nope. They cancelled KISD.

Comment

• Wow. Just wow.

Comment

They haven't had to go that way today. No info

Comment

• Azle schools are canceled as well
                                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                                X