• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
    All in good time.
    We want you to stay. Where would you go with less snow/ice? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
      Azle schools are canceled as well
      Same with Eagle Mountain, the roads are fine, but the parking lots are iced over so they're staying closed. So stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
        We want you to stay. Where would you go with less snow/ice? Lol
        Honestly I prefer the cold. If/when I move it will be to get away from southern summers.

Comment

• 30 is a nightmare!!! There must have been a wreck at Las Vegas. There were probably 10 emergency vehicles when we came by there.

Took me 30 minutes each way this morning. Took me 45 to get there this evening and an 90 minutes to get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            Same with Eagle Mountain, the roads are fine, but the parking lots are iced over so they're staying closed. So stupid.
            The schools here are closed because the neighborhood bus routes are still baf.
            The main roads have been completely cleared up since Saturday.

Comment

• 35e from ovilla rd. to medical district was completely clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                That was the worst section I saw today. An overpass around Las Vegas, I think. It was at least 3 inches of solid ice, potholes, completely impassable in the middle. Cars/Semis were driving on either shoulder and having a lot of trouble getting through. While I was there about 2 hours ago, there was a Ford Edge stuck in the middle.
                it was like that at 10am today, and still the same shit at 8pm. wtf. bunch of slackers i swear.
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• dropping below freezing here at 35 & inwood, the melting ice that was left on the ground is now turning solid again. be safe out there

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                    Report of a truck going over the lake lewisville bridge and into the water. The truck has been in water for a few hours and its gone from rescue to recovery mission.
                    Update truck is now out of the water.
                    Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                    1 fatality just reported
                    Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                    Just saw this. What a shitty way to go.
                    21-year-old Kayla Gawalek died early Saturday when the pickup truck she was driving veered off the northbound bridge of Interstate 35E and into icy Lewisville Lake.
                    She was on her way to work Saturday
                    Lewisville Fire Department divers, working in 50-degree water, located the wreckage and a crane was used to lift the truck out of the water with Gawalek still inside
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Well, I was a little off in my guess to the amount of damage. Her insurance is covering it instead of filing on mine and going after them.

Estimator just left, $4222.96, and he thinks could easily go higher once they take off some of the plastic parts and uncover other damage.

Funny thing is tho, he has it written as a BOSS 302, wonder of that jacked the prices for repair up, LOL! I can say, a BOSS 302 muffler is listed as $245, plus $120 for the exhaust tip...

I didn't notice until after he left he had it as a BOSS and not a GT. Musta been the BOSS rims.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        Well, I was a little off in my guess to the amount of damage. Her insurance is covering it instead of filing on mine and going after them.

Estimator just left, $4222.96, and he thinks could easily go higher once they take off some of the plastic parts and uncover other damage.

Funny thing is tho, he has it written as a BOSS 302, wonder of that jacked the prices for repair up, LOL! I can say, a BOSS 302 muffler is listed as $245, plus $120 for the exhaust tip...

I didn't notice until after he left he had it as a BOSS and not a GT. Musta been the BOSS rims.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I was disappointed that the George Bush tollway was still pretty iced up. You would think with as much money they make that would have the financial resources to address icing. Actually, I'm just bitching about having to pay to drive on a road that wasn't really any better then the other surrounding roads.

Comment

• ^ See that's what happens when you don't let them raise tolls every year!
                              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                                I was disappointed that the George Bush tollway was still pretty iced up. You would think with as much money they make that would have the financial resources to address icing. Actually, I'm just bitching about having to pay to drive on a road that wasn't really any better then the other surrounding roads.
                                The southern/southwestern sections of that road blow, and it cost me more to go from I-30 to Allen than it does to take the Austin toll roads from Cedar Park around to Buda.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X