No announcement yet.

I saved way more than 15%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I also switched from State farm to Geico and saved nearly double.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I checked mine recently as well...have been with Farmers 15 years. Geico was literally half of what I'd been paying on my cars, but then they quoted more than double what I'm paying on home owners.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        I checked mine recently as well...have been with Farmers 15 years. Geico was literally half of what I'd been paying on my cars, but then they quoted more than double what I'm paying on home owners.
        I also have state farm as my home insurance. So they are getting another 150 a month from that.

It might be time to make a change.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          maybe OP has a really shitty house?

god bless.
          I'm not dfwmustangs choo choo rich, but $200k house, 1 story 1,800 square feet in McKinney built in 2009. Not real shitty I suppose
          Scott Ganow
          Lone Star Performance
          16300 Midway Rd
          Addison, TX 75001
          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
            I'm not dfwmustangs choo choo rich, but $200k house, 1 story 1,800 square feet in McKinney built in 2009. Not real shitty I suppose
            Yeah, that's super cheap. I don't think I have seen anything less than about $1k on my house in 9 years, and that's on a $140k house.

Comment

An insurance thread without any mention of mutherjuggs. How things have changed....
              Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                Geico sends me something every 2-3 weeks trying to get me to change. Everytime I get a quote it's completely ridiculous, at least double what I'm paying. I've got State Farm for my cars and my rates are so low that nobody believes me.
                Same here. I'm under my father's policy, and he's been with them so long that they told him as long as no one gets any tickets we'll be grandfathered in.
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
                  An insurance thread without any mention of mutherjuggs. How things have changed....
                  Last edited by Leah???
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Last edited by Leah???
                    Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

lolz
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Just like the time you told me Michael Jackson stopped by your house to use the bathroom?
                        So solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          Yeah, that's super cheap. I don't think I have seen anything less than about $1k on my house in 9 years, and that's on a $140k house.
                          Don't you know about the ginger tax?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            Don't you know about the ginger tax?
                            I "pay" that tax as I cringe when looking in the mirror every morning.

Comment

Any of you people been or in the military, look into usaa. I have 6 cars insured and its less than 180 a month. 2 of them are liability and comp, the other 4 are liability only.

They also do homeowners
                              Originally posted by soap
                              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                                Geico sends me something every 2-3 weeks trying to get me to change. Everytime I get a quote it's completely ridiculous, at least double what I'm paying. I've got State Farm for my cars and my rates are so low that nobody believes me.
                                State Farms current logic is they are selling policies for a loss now, just to increase rates in the future. Change policies every few years, went from 15 years with farmers to Geico for 3 years (till they crept theand rates to double) now State farm. Screw being loyal to insurance companies.

Comment

Working...
                                X