No announcement yet.

Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one knows shit yet. Planes overhead cannot spot these newly discovered debris. Only "reliable" source are the sat. pics.

Comment

• I just saw a link with a pic of the plane in the ocean and said there maybe survivors. Let me see if I can find it again.

Edit: never mind I guess it's fake I tried to open it and it wouldn't let me view the article. It just went straight to share.
      Last edited by Country cracker; 03-20-2014, 02:28 PM.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Fucking retard...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• that looks like the hudson plane crash. That's not a 777 either. Looks like an A320
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
            I just saw a link with a pic of the plane in the ocean and said there maybe survivors. Let me see if I can find it again.

Edit: never mind I guess it's fake I tried to open it and it wouldn't let me view the article. It just went straight to share.
            that looks like the landing on the hudson

Comment

• That looks like the hudson

Comment

• hey, that looks like the hudson, if anyone hasnt pointed that out yet.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I think that picture is from the landing on the Hudson.

Comment

• Hudson Hawk

Comment

• Pretty sure that was the one on the hudson

Comment

• Wasnt that from the Hudson?
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

• I should BAN from post 486 and down...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Never mind, that would include me...

Comment

• Im not sure but , I think thats the Hudson Hornet

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Im not sure but , I think thats the Hudson Hornet
                                Driven by Hudson Hawk.

Comment

Working...
                                X