No announcement yet.

Missing 777

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That's a roooooough gestimation.

Comment

• Comment

• But has any piece appeared yet?

Comment

• So, Malaysia is throwing in the towel?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
              But has any piece appeared yet?
              yes
              Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              So, Malaysia is throwing in the towel?
              no. they have evidence now.

Comment

• Their "evidence" is that the last track they have was pointing out towards the Indian Ocean and they have to assume that it crashed. They never mentioned any hard evidence of a crash, just that they don't have anything to show it turned towards land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                  Their "evidence" is that the last track they have was pointing out towards the Indian Ocean and they have to assume that it crashed. They never mentioned any hard evidence of a crash, just that they don't have anything to show it turned towards land.
                  I wish they would release photos on what the debris field they found.

Chinese aircrew have spotted "suspicious objects" in the southern Indian Ocean in the search for vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, the official Xinhua news agency says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                    Their "evidence" is that the last track they have was pointing out towards the Indian Ocean and they have to assume that it crashed. They never mentioned any hard evidence of a crash, just that they don't have anything to show it turned towards land.
                    I had heard reports several pieces of debris have been found and ships in the area are collecting them.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

no. they have evidence now.
                      Originally posted by Binky View Post
                      This is along the lines of what I meant. It seems like they're just throwing their arms up and saying "Fuck it. We don't know shit. It's in the ocean somewhere." with no hard evidence. Like the sooner they call it, the sooner the heat is off of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                        This is along the lines of what I meant. It seems like they're just throwing their arms up and saying "Fuck it. We don't know shit. It's in the ocean somewhere." with no hard evidence. Like the sooner they call it, the sooner the heat is off of them.
                        Could be fuel based calculations?

Comment

That's what I'm gathering.... Which is more than the Malaysian government has....

Comment

I believe it takes a little bit for the witch doctor to report his findings.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I believe it takes a little bit for the witch doctor to report his findings.
                              A rare animal collector must have stolen his tribes sacred bat.

Comment

A rare animal collector must have stolen his tribes sacred bat.
                                So you're saying the plane is in lake Titicaca? Bumblebeetuna.

Comment

Working...
                                X