Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were snakes on the plane.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lmao @ most plausible explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        My theory is Colonel Stuart and other members of his unit set up a base in an old church on a remote island near the Indian ocean. Their goal was to intercept the plane and rescue General Ramon Esperanza, a drug lord and the dictator of Val Verde, who is being extradited to Malaysia to stand trial on drug trafficking charges.
        1990 called...they want their weak sauce back.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          1990 called...they want their weak sauce back.
          2001 called, they want THEIR term "weak sauce" back.

Comment

2001 called, they want THEIR term "weak sauce" back.
            LoL...go on back to posting your juvenile humor. Some may think it's cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              There were snakes on the plane.
              Actually it's Flight of the living dead.

Comment

Yeah, because this site is so serious and all. lOl

Comment

Yeah, because this site is so serious and all. lOl
                  Yup...comic relief. I dont take much on here serious.

Comment

I thought it was funny, even with my highly sophisticated sense of humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I thought it was funny, even with my highly sophisticated sense of humor.
                      I guess it was funny...in a nerdy kind of way. I was just busting on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                        Big picture here, the Chinese were testing out a electronics jamming system on the most modern piece of American aviation available. Using a stealth craft or satellite in orbit they intercepted the plane, jamming communications and forcing the plane off path feeding the onboard computer false telemetry. they sent false signals to determine if they could deceive the pilots and the on board computers

It is the most plausible explanation, suicidal pilot on that scale would have crashed it into an object. Suicide is a selfish cry for help valuing your own life higher than those around you left to cope with losing you.

However if the Chinese could take It off course and fly it where it would never be found, they could verify all of their weaponry. Either that or the north Koreans shot it down with one of their long range missiles
                        Well, that ain't a triple-7, so they've failed right out of the gate.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• The Sentinel drone Iran spoofed a couple of years ago, was put on an intercept path to take the plane out to kill the 20 Texans on board. I thought everyone knew this.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• lol. I stuffed the phone up my ass, and my proof is a black square. Looks to me like attention whoring by some lonely nerd.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yup...

Comment

Working...
                              X