No announcement yet.

Interstate Driving 101...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy drivers - I was going down i30 last weekend, this dude was in a newer Caddy CTS with wheels and I could see through his dark tint he was sittin back, shaved head and Oakleys on. He matched my speed for a while, then we can up on some cars.. close to 80 exit.. (eastbound) Anyhoo - this guy steps on it, like he's trying to race, but not really?
    He starts mad bobbing and weaving through cars. I see him slam on his brakes and then gun it again, see his car body rolling every which way.. It was so bad I was just waiting for the wreck. Well he made it through, then slowed down.. like he got a phone call or the other part of his bi-polar kicked in. So i hug the other side of the lane when I'm passing because I don't know if his crazy ass is going to start violently swerving again.

He is now going the speed limit, I am going like 5 to 8 over, so I start to distance myself from him.

We get close to the exit for 635, and I see a hitch-hiker walking down i30.. Well the guy in the CTS hits his brakes and crosses 4 lanes of traffic to get this hitch hiker.

I felt bad for the hitchhiker.
    WRX

Comment

Working...
    X