No announcement yet.

Need some advice on disciplining a 13 yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tell him that you are going to do his mom in the ass for every bad grade that he gets.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Just tell him that you are going to do his mom in the ass for every bad grade that he gets.
      "You're just like every other asshole that's come through here!"

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        Thought of that too!
        my man! thatll teach his ass. when he snitches you out to his mom, look at his momma with cold eyes and say "I think its time we have Jr committed, hes clearly losing his mind" 1 down, 2 to go

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          If that's the case then momma is gonna make sure he fails!

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          my man! thatll teach his ass. when he snitches you out to his mom, look at his momma with cold eyes and say "I think its time we have Jr committed, hes clearly losing his mind" 1 down, 2 to go
          She would just laugh about it, and tell him he deserves it.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

I watched my brother and a good friend struggle with this very same scenario. There is no one answer, but from observation of both situations, you are fucked if you do and fucked if you don't.

In both situations, the mom eventually defended her kid from the step-father. At first the mothers were all for the step-dad dolling out punishment. After time it became a bone of contention. Either way you come out looking bad.

Comment

sitting down and talking to him/treating him like an adult may help(may already be doing this), get involved and see whats going on at school maybe the problem is on that end. 13 is a rough age for the kid and parent both, good luck
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

^^ I agree. My dad only ever whooped my ass twice - once when I was like 4 for hitting my mom in retribution for spanking me(LOL!) and again when I was ~16 and thought I could take him. I don't remember the first one, but won't ever forget the second.

I did have to cut down a large tree with a dull Axe once for getting suspended. That sucked.

Comment

In all seriousness, have you had him tested for learning disabilities?

Comment

Take him to walmart so he can get acquainted with his future career.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        In all seriousness, have you had him tested for learning disabilities?
                        He does just fine studying. He is just very lazy about doing his homework and turning it in.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Take him to walmart so he can get acquainted with his future career.
                        Already did that at McDonald's. I'll put wally world on the list.

Comment

I kept losing things out of my room until I brought my grades up. It got down to a dresser and a bed eventually.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Put that kid on a schedule! If it takes you and his mom sitting with him at a table every night with him to work on his studies. Then do it. He will hate it more than you at first but he will figure out that, "if I am going to have to sit here I might as well make use of the time". After a few weeks of that and he sees his grades improve and the better grades are getting easier to come by. He will settle into the routine without someone sitting with him.

Even if there is not home work. There are things he can review and improve on that they are currently studying. It is all about routine.

Don't let him study in his room or in front of the TV. Pick a place where he can focus only on the work to be done!

Comment

This your first marriage?

Do you have any other children?

Comment

lap dance, reward him with lap dances.

Comment

Working...
                                X