soooo...soap is banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soooo...soap is banned

Isn't the basic premise of this board to express yourself no matter how offensive, repulsive (in soap's case), or ignorant you'd like to be? He didn't break any rules other than humankind which carries no weight here.
    The richest man in Babylon

Release Soap, naynay, And Buffalo Haltom!

Comment

What happened?
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Yeah, that's fucked. Was posted in a nsfw forum, I don't see why someone got their panties in a wad
        2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          What happened?
          posted a video of a cow sucking a guys dick.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            Seriously? Fuck him, banned!

Comment

I don't even know what's happening around here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Well that is something I honestly did not know existed on the internet. Of course I am aware of your basic beastiality existing; donkey show, dogs, etc, but I have never heard of someone getting their dick sucked by a cow. Learn something new every day.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                  Isn't the basic premise of this board to express yourself no matter how offensive, repulsive (in soap's case), or ignorant you'd like to be? He didn't break any rules other than humankind which carries no weight here.
                  Who the hell led you to believe that.

I don't believe there is anywhere in the US where beastiality is legal. He posted illegal activities. Don't be stupid.

Of all the things to bitch about..

Comment

I'm not an interweb lawyer...
                    The richest man in Babylon

Comment

I'm cool with the ban. At least a temp ban.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post

I don't believe there is anywhere in the US where beastiality is legal. He posted illegal activities. Don't be stupid.

righttt. thats why he got banned. how do you know it was filmed in the u.s? maybe it was filmed in mexico like the street racing videos. dont be stupid

Comment

Street racing, random fight vids, police car chase through a park. All illegal as well

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                            I'm not an interweb lawyer...
                            Well, to be clear, there are probably a million things that are not explicitly "against the rules", but any rational human being would know that they should not be posted. Sex with animals is clearly one of them. If you don't know better than that then you are a fool.

And to reiterate, not sure where you got the idea that anything goes here. So to clarify, it doesn't.

Comment

I actually was going to use this as an argument, but I looked it up, and his cow fucking vids are legal in TX.

bring him back if you want, but I think he's a creepy piece of shit, and I'm shocked that people actually interact with him in person if this is the kind of shit he posts/talks about
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X