Clear All

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    My official job title is "movie watching nap taking dude"
    Yep. Speaking of which...nap time.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      My official job title is "movie watching nap taking dude"

I've got that same title! We should set up some sort of Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
        Please say its in history or interior design.
        Nah, I couldn't pass my intermediate fry-o-lator exams. That's where they really separate the men from the boys.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Stay at home mom = Hospitality Manager

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Go read through a thread on any Internet forum where people are posting their profession. "Senior deputy assistant for internal directives" at a Fortune 354 company.
            or facebook

Most peoples jobs on there make it sound like they are nearly the POTUS
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Nah, I couldn't pass my intermediate fry-o-lator exams. That's where they really separate the men from the boys.
              Frialator. Shame on you, Yale!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No wonder he couldn't pass
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working in IT you see all kinds of abbreviations after names. It gets to be comical at times. Seems like the ones with the longest string are sometimes the most clueless. I had a buddy who put "AAGG" after his name for years in all his corporate emails. All it stood for was "All Around Great Guy". Same guy went on to get his CISSP and began testing for anything he could find. He legitimately attached over 30 different security certs to it and is banking pretty good these days.

Off topic, this guy was quite the character. He made up his own IMDB profile and made up a bunch of roles he was in on various high profile movies and shows, but he was always something obscure like "brother to Ben Afflect in somethingsomething scene" or Storm Trooper in Star Wars. Stuff you couldn't really debunk or substantiate. He used to get mail sometimes from people asking for his autograph.
                  He used to collect as many free AOL disks he could get his hands on and then sell them on ebay....yeah. People were apparently collecting them and he was getting the last laugh. Pretty clever guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Frialator. Shame on you, Yale!
                    I told you I couldn't pass, fool!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I work for a very large company running a small district in West Texas. When I look at the Org chart, I am only 5 promotions away from running this fucker.
                      I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Working...
                      X