Mustangs and ice........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
    I hear ya. I wouldn't be out in it if I had a choice. I don't have the option of not going to work (especially Superbowl week) and the stang is my only car.
    I dont really have the option either. My mustang is my only car as well. Mike has dropped and picked me up most days and my boss even made a special trip to take me home Tuesday
    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

I made it back alive! It was an adventure though, best part was sliding past the house and going down the street to turn around and try for the drive-way.. a second time!!

Comment

I tried helping guy yesterday morning who stopped on hill in Black Gt, I told find a place to hook on and I will pull ya up the hill he could never find anywhere to tie the took strap to.

Comment

My 95 is now stuck in the street in front of my house

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            My 95 is now stuck in the street in front of my house
            Almost had that happen with my 2010 last night. 4 guys pushing and Lyn driving, made it into the driveway enough to be safe. No reverse or forward traction! (and yes, TC was on, didn't help at all)

Comment

My '04 GT seems to do ok, but I think it's more of the driver than the car. I also have a bit of ballast in the trunk to help it out. The old girl did really good this morning down I-30 from Arlington to Dallas - we even honked at a lady driving 10mph talking on her cellphone this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DFWtechie View Post
                I tried helping guy yesterday morning who stopped on hill in Black Gt, I told find a place to hook on and I will pull ya up the hill he could never find anywhere to tie the took strap to.
                That would've been the sway bar...

Comment

I did fine wednesday and thursday with an 80 mile commute but the powder did me in. It is not worth totaling a car that is old enough to get a drivers license just to sit at work with nothing to do.

Comment

My '95 doesn't see rain, much less this crap. I've got a 10-year-old Mountaineer for days like this. If I do get hit, no biggie.

Comment

Man, the 93 M8 does just fine. Even on little inclines, she still does just fine. Open-diff FTW??
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                        Man, the 93 M8 does just fine. Even on little inclines, she still does just fine. Open-diff FTW??
                        from what ive read open diff is better that lsd in rwd cars for this weather

Comment

05 GT on Kumhos
                          I was fine yesterday with the ice patches. However, this morning I didn't hold onto the road well. Had to keep in under 1500 rpms to keep the traction control sensor off.

Comment

I was amazed at how well my Lincoln LS did on the ice. Didn't even fire up my 5 speed Ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Hicompression View Post
                              That would've been the sway bar...
                              I pointed that out to him but he did want to chance bending it, And I was hooking my tow strap to anyones cars incase it broke something it was connected to.

Comment

Working...
                              X