No announcement yet.

Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait...I forget you're in a profession that requires you to be below a set IQ to properly perform your job...carry on with the rest of the clowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lol seriously? He had contact with ebola family And then symptoms.

There wouldn't have been such a major response if there was no concern. Even though it's highly unlikely he has it...he should have known better. Do you realize how huge the medical response was to that shit?

You are the complete fool if you think what he did was anything less than stupid.
      Still waiting on those credentials, doctor...

Comment

Wait...I forget you're in a profession that requires you to be below a set IQ to properly perform your job...carry on with the rest of the clowns.

You're one of the last people on this site that needs to be critiquing other people IQs little fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          You think he should have walked into the ER?
          No he should have called an ambulance? You are seriously to dumb to think of that?

He clearly said he went as a precaution because of his visit to Duncan's house and subsequent symptoms.

I think this was an attempt to make a statement.

Comment

You are seriously to dumb to think of that?

I rest my case.

Comment

No he should have called an ambulance? You are seriously to dumb to think of that?

He clearly said he went as a precaution because of his visit to Duncan's house and subsequent symptoms.

I think this was an attempt to make a statement.
              too*
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                You're one of the last people on this site that needs to be critiquing other people IQs little fella.
                Lol...like I said Mr worthless...show me any credential period that gives you the ability to judge. You literally have nothing but a post count to fall on.

Comment

• Yeah Eric, WTF?

At least I'm resting on my wealth of common fucking sense.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I rest my case.
                    You made a typo in your last post, too.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Lol...like I said Mr worthless...show me any credential period that gives you the ability to judge. You literally have nothing but a post count to fall on.
                      I don't need any type of credential to go outside and point at a tree and say "That's a tree." Some things in life are just inherently obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        You made a typo in your last post, too.

A typo isn't a misunderstanding of grammar, however, which is tied to intelligence.

Comment

A typo isn't a misunderstanding of grammar, however, which is tied to intelligence.
                          Omitting the second O in "too" could be a typo or a usage error.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• And let the bike shedding begin...shows your true mental capacity

So let me get this straight, and please try to focus on answering this:

-you think someone who visited Duncan's residence, and then wanted to visit a Dr because he was directly concerned about the symptoms he was feeling were a result of ebola exposure should go to care now

Comment

• Lmfao
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• when I have the sniffles, I go to the care now.

Comment

Working...
                                X