Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadMax404M View Post
    Thats the nearest CARENOW to The Colony. I live just west of the Care Now and there were still News crews out there this morning but the place is shut down until tomorrow(no cars out front when normally its packed with the brown skins). There were still cars in front of it yesterday evening so they kept it open until normal closing I would imagine.

Im no "run, the worlds ending" type of person, but if this asshat tests positive I am gonna be flipping shit.
    Two questions:

(1) What makes this person an "asshat"?

(2) What happens when you're "flipping shit"?

Comment

• hot damn!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Thats the nearest CARENOW to The Colony. I live just west of the Care Now and there were still News crews out there this morning but the place is shut down until tomorrow(no cars out front when normally its packed with the brown skins). There were still cars in front of it yesterday evening so they kept it open until normal closing I would imagine.

Im no "run, the worlds ending" type of person, but if this asshat tests positive I am gonna be flipping shit.
        They closed the doors yesterday afternoon. Initiated clean up protocol per CDC durections. See their website for the news instead of speculating that they kept business as usual after being plastered all over the news with an Ebola patient at their front desk counter.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          Do you think there is any alternative motives by the officer or somebody else?

maybe as a chance to illustrate poor planning and equipment?

Do you mean ulterior motives? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
            Two questions:

(2) What happens when you're "flipping shit"?
            1). That he would go to a wellness clinic with full knowledge of his past delegations. Whether or not he was instructed too or not, a LEO already has the "protect and serve" mentality and going to a wellness clinic with patients potentially waiting in a waiting room that he could be sitting in was not the smartest decision the guys ever made.

2). Ill jump on DFWM and bitch about the end of the world.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            They closed the doors yesterday afternoon. Initiated clean up protocol per CDC durections. See their website for the news instead of speculating that they kept business as usual after being plastered all over the news with an Ebola patient at their front desk counter.

http://www.carenow.com/Home/Index/ms
            I wasn't speculating. I said I would imagine because it looked buisness as usual, side door was open with an employee standing in the door way and someone in "everyday clothing" walked out the front door as I was sitting at the stop-light.
            3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
            www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
            Mothers Polish and Waxes
            Mickey Thompson Tires
            Champion Racing Oils
            MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Two questions:

Going to care now with ebola symptoms maybe? Are you seriously playing stupid on This?

Comment

1). That he would go to a wellness clinic with full knowledge of his past delegations. Whether or not he was instructed too or not, a LEO already has the "protect and serve" mentality and going to a wellness clinic with patients potentially waiting in a waiting room that he could be sitting in was not the smartest decision the guys ever made.

2). Ill jump on DFWM and bitch about the end of the world.
                Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Going to care now with ebola symptoms maybe? Are you seriously playing stupid on This?
                Did he walk in and shit in someone's mouth or something?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

Don't you know that you get infected if you're within 20 miles of an ebola patient? You uneducated swine.

Comment

I didn't realize you could only spread it that way. Thanks for the heads up...I'll make sure you're the one to help with the cleanup at the next waiting room with some ebola having moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Don't you know that you get infected if you're within 20 miles of an ebola patient? You uneducated swine.
                      Oh the huge manatee!
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Maybe he did. Maybe they were resisting.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Maybe he did. Maybe they were resisting.
                          their fault then. They shouldn't have been resisting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Hindsight is always 20-20. Are you seriously stupid enough to accept what news media spoon-feeds you as completely factual, and are you yet another e-doctor who's profoundly adept at diagnosing ebola from your keyboard? If the latter, post up your credentials for us, doctor.

Comment

Hindsight is always 20-20. Are you seriously stupid enough to accept what news media spoon-feeds you as completely factual, and are you yet another e-doctor who's profoundly adept at diagnosing ebola from your keyboard? If the latter, post up your credentials for us, doctor.
                              Lol seriously? He had contact with ebola family And then symptoms.

There wouldn't have been such a major response if there was no concern. Even though it's highly unlikely he has it...he should have known better. Do you realize how huge the medical response was to that shit?

You are the complete fool if you think what he did was anything less than stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Lol seriously? He had contact with ebola family And then symptoms.

There wouldn't have been such a major response if there was no concern. Even though it's highly unlikely he has it...he should have known better. Do you realize how huge the medical response was to that shit?

You are the complete fool if you think what he did was anything less than stupid.
                                You think he should have walked into the ER?

Comment

Working...
                                X