Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Pink, it's breast awareness month.

I'd be willing to wager that Eric has a higher IQ than RD. Nothing against RD, either. Let's just call it a hunch. Why don't you two go take one of those online IQ tests that everyone likes to brag about on facebook? You know, the one that scores everyone 50 points higher than they really are...
    Don't act like the scale goes that high...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Shit, I only got a 52.
      I got a 38.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Every single person on my feed who posted it scored a 130.
        Everyone on my feed that posted it was 120+. Apparently some of them forgot that we knew each other in real life, and went to school together. I made a post about all the bogus scores. Feelings were hurt. I was un-friended by many. Good times!

Comment

Everyone on my feed that posted it was 120+. Apparently some of them forgot that we knew each other in real life, and went to school together. I made a post about all the bogus scores. Feelings were hurt. I was un-friended by many. Good times!

You fucking asshole, don't you know a ten question test on the internet is the best possible way to find out how smart people are? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Comment

• I'd never seen "bikeshedding" used before today. Kudos to this thread for introducing me to a new term, one that I'll likely never use myself.

Comment

• I tried to tell a "friend" that I've known him long enough to know that his 125 was bullshit. To which he responded that education doesn't make one smarter, which I used to cite that his 125 was bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                I'd never seen "bikeshedding" used before today. Kudos to this thread for introducing me to a new term, one that I'll likely never use myself.
                I learned it from someone on here too....can't remember but it has been excellent at keeping meetings on path.

Comment

• From dfwscanner:

DFW Scanner
                  11 mins ·
                  Good news - law enforcement officer who prompted Ebola scare at a CareNow in Frisco yesterday has tested negative for the disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I'd never seen "bikeshedding" used before today. Kudos to this thread for introducing me to a new term, one that I'll likely never use myself.
                    Yeah thought I was the only retard that had to google it...

Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      From dfwscanner:

DFW Scanner
                      11 mins ·
                      Good news - law enforcement officer who prompted Ebola scare at a CareNow in Frisco yesterday has tested negative for the disease.
                      SCareNow!
                      Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 10-09-2014, 02:30 PM.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Can we stop the fucking mass hysteria now?

Comment

Can we stop the fucking mass hysteria now?
                          cant, too busy bikeshedding.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Can we stop the fucking mass hysteria now?
                            News will get at least a solid 2 more weeks out of this. We've still got the quarantine and the Spanish nurse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruffdaddy View Post
                              news will get at least a solid 2 more weeks out of this. We've still got the quarantine and the spanish nurse.
                              we're all gonna diee!!!!!!@!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                News will get at least a solid 2 more weeks out of this. We've still got the quarantine and the Spanish nurse.
                                Yeah, it's all the fault of the News, jumping to conclusions, making wild accusations, then belittling anyone who disagrees. Damn you, News..

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Going to care now with ebola symptoms maybe? Are you seriously playing stupid on This?
                                I didn't realize you could only spread it that way. Thanks for the heads up...I'll make sure you're the one to help with the cleanup at the next waiting room with some ebola having moron.
                                Lol seriously? He had contact with ebola family And then symptoms.

There wouldn't have been such a major response if there was no concern. Even though it's highly unlikely he has it...he should have known better. Do you realize how huge the medical response was to that shit?

You are the complete fool if you think what he did was anything less than stupid.
                                Wait...I forget you're in a profession that requires you to be below a set IQ to properly perform your job...carry on with the rest of the clowns.
                                No he should have called an ambulance? You are seriously to dumb to think of that?

He clearly said he went as a precaution because of his visit to Duncan's house and subsequent symptoms.

I think this was an attempt to make a statement.

Comment

Working...
                                X