Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better test the dog too.

Comment

• As someone that has been on the response side of some of the nastiest shit out there, you can put me in with the concerned crowd. What bothers me is my lack of trust for those who are currently responding and treating these cases. Just from what I've seen, there have been several opportunities for contamination. Most contamination a to responders (in my experience) has been in DECON, ironically.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        Personally, I'm not arguing the point you're trying to make or that you think I'm not getting.

I'm simply saying we don't want ebola to become an issue and to be diligent on preventing it from spreading.
        I dont think anyone wants that. I dont think we need a Templar Friday the 13th round up for anyone with the sniffles, either.

What makes you think that this is becoming an issue or that health care providers arent diligent on containing it?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I dont think anyone wants that. I dont think we need a Templar Friday the 13th round up for anyone with the sniffles, either.

What makes you think that this is becoming an issue or that health care providers arent diligent on containing it?
          Trust....or lack of it.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Trust....or lack of it.
            well, what is your plan?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

well, what is your plan?
              His plan is to panic.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

well, what is your plan?
                His plan is to come to DFWM and bitch about how obummer is at fault for Ebola coming 42 miles up 75 to his door step on his 0.8 acre spread...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  His plan is to come to DFWM and bitch about how obummer is at fault for Ebola coming 42 miles up 75 to his door step on his 0.8 acre spread ...
                  haha, it does not have to go that far! Work in Plano in my bubble suit!
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

haha, it does not have to go that far! Work in Plano in my bubble suit!
                    I bet you still have your SARS mask in your glove box, dont you?

Comment

• I'd let her give me ebola.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I'd let her give me ebola.
                        Believe that shit hometown, I'd be balls deep in it...
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Believe that shit hometown, I'd be balls deep in it...
                          slow down homie...... you and i both know Tali was talking about the dog. ala svo855(or whatever dogfuckers screen name is)

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            slow down homie...... you and i both know Tali was talking about the dog. ala svo855(or whatever dogfuckers screen name is)
                            lmfao!

Just to clarify, I'd be balls deep in Nina, my Cockasaurusmex is impervious to disease of any kind.

Comment

• Comment

lmfao!

Just to clarify, I'd be balls deep in Nina, my Cockasaurusmex is saturated with diseases of all kinds.
                                Fixed...

Comment

Working...
                                X