No announcement yet.

Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They still haven't said how they were certain so quickly that it was not Ebola?

Comment

• LMGDAO @ "nah, he doesn't have Ebola..."
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        They still haven't said how they were certain so quickly that it was not Ebola?
        there is a rapid PCR test that can be performed...not saying they used it there, but there is one that is available

Comment

• Fuck it, I'm panicking. I just had the shits and sneezed at the same time.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Fuck it, I'm panicking. I just had the shits and sneezed at the same time.
            Did one cause the other?
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Story of yet another case of CDC fail
              *Glances around*
              "Nah, y'all cool. He don't have any Ebola."

Boy, I feel safe with our capable gubment protecting all of us.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• He ate mexican food.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  They still haven't said how they were certain so quickly that it was not Ebola?

You didn't hear. They told Ebola show tits or get the FUCK OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    *Glances around*
                    "Nah, y'all cool. He don't have any Ebola."

Boy, I feel safe with our capable gubment protecting all of us.
                    LOL, that is exactly the response I pictured when I read the article.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Heard on the radio....the nurse had fever BEFORE she left Dallas! #@!$@#
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I'd be freaking the fuck out if I were on that flight. Could you imagine sitting next to that dude? FUCK THAT, give me a parachute!

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                          Did one cause the other?
                          The shits caused the sneeze.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I think If I was on the flight with the second nurse I would be looking into a lawsuit. She knew better and still endangered all those around her

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              I think If I was on the flight with the second nurse I would be looking into a lawsuit. She knew better and still endangered all those around her
                              Didn't the CDC clear her to fly? If so, they would be liable.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                Didn't the CDC clear her to fly? If so, they would be liable.
                                She called before the flight BACK.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X