No announcement yet.

Ebola on US shores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I was looking forward to my next vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
      Well I was looking forward to my next vacation.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel...bola/17401823/
      Now even I think that is over reaction but respect them looking out for everyone. I leave tomorrow on a Norwegian 7 day cruise.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So.... a cruise ship is the worst scenario.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          So.... a cruise ship is the worst scenario.
          So. ..you couldn't be more right.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            So. ..you couldn't be more right.
            So, in two weeks there is a massive music festival in New Orleans called the Voodoo Experience. People will travel from all over the world and many will camp together and share bathroom and shower facilities. The city has two cruise terminals and a major international airport as well as handling lots of shipping traffic that flows all the way to Minnesota.

That is the worst possible case scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              So, in two weeks there is a massive music festival in New Orleans called the Voodoo Experience. People will travel from all over the world and many will camp together and share bathroom and shower facilities. The city has two cruise terminals and a major international airport as well as handling lots of shipping traffic that flows all the way to Minnesota.

That is the worst possible case scenario.
              So what you're saying is this could potentially cause ebola to be introduced into a massive group of people? That's something the CDC and government won't be paying attention to.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So what you're saying is this could potentially cause ebola to be introduced into a massive group of people? That's something the CDC and government won't be paying attention to.
                So we're all gonna die?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• So Belize's 7 News reports the Belize government refused a U.S. request Thursday to let the Dallas health care worker disembark in Belize so she could be flown home by air ambulance from a local airport.

What a surprise

Comment

• So you made a slight grammatical error there King, I made an adjustment.

Comment

• So thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        So Belize's 7 News reports the Belize government refused a U.S. request Thursday to let the Dallas health care worker disembark in Belize so she could be flown home by air ambulance from a local airport.

What a surprise
                        So Belize should be safe. I have thought about getting off the ship and staying.

Comment

You made a slight grammatical error there King, I made an adjustment.
                          So you fixed it?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• So it seems, LOL

Comment

I'm sure captain hindsight will make an appearance the day after it starts and someone shows symptoms.

Comment

• So Belize is quite possibly the best place to retire for Americans. I love that place.

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Comment

Working...
                                X