Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
    No, they do not have them. It's a small-budget force.
    shiiiiiiiiiiit, did the officer have audio on him atleast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
      shiiiiiiiiiiit, did the officer have audio on him atleast?
      No, they have no personal video/audio equipment for their officers either.

That definitely sucks because this would be a non-story if either of those were there. They would have shown that this "kid" attacked/charged the officer and he was shot in self-defense, not executed.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

No, they have no personal video/audio equipment for their officers either.

That definitely sucks because this would be a non-story if either of those were there. They would have shown that this "kid" attacked/charged the officer and he was shot in self-defense, not executed.
        i bet departments across the country are about to "find" some money somewhere for that

Comment

• I wonder why the media hasn't picked up on the overwhelming amount of St. Louis Cardinals baseball caps being worn by the rioters? In the video where he strong arms the store owner Michael Brown is wearing one sideways and there are plenty of photos of him flashing gang signs.

Yes I realize Ferguson is basically a suburb of St. Louis but there are 90+ gangs active in the area, with the Bloods being one of the biggest. Every time I see a crowd shot there are half a dozen young black males wearing wife beaters and a Cardinals ball cap. They are either really huge baseball fans or it's gang colors. Seeing as how there is only one black player on the Cards right now and he's Dominican I'm guessing they aren't baseball fans.

Comment

• I haven't been following this. Is this shot over yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              I haven't been following this. Is this shot over yet?
              Not even close, it's actually getting worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                I wonder why the media hasn't picked up on the overwhelming amount of St. Louis Cardinals baseball caps being worn by the rioters? In the video where he strong arms the store owner Michael Brown is wearing one sideways and there are plenty of photos of him flashing gang signs.

Yes I realize Ferguson is basically a suburb of St. Louis but there are 90+ gangs active in the area, with the Bloods being one of the biggest. Every time I see a crowd shot there are half a dozen young black males wearing wife beaters and a Cardinals ball cap. They are either really huge baseball fans or it's gang colors. Seeing as how there is only one black player on the Cards right now and he's Dominican I'm guessing they aren't baseball fans.
                i was discussing this very thing with a coworker earlier, and its a very valid point. Also on point mentioned earlier is the toxicology report, im curious on what it reveals.

Im really over Benjamin Crumps ass talking shit about how the officer "executed" the suspect with a head shot saying "only way he could have shot that 6'4" BOY was by executing him while he was surrendering"

effing over his dumbass

Comment

No, they do not have them. It's a small-budget force.
                  No budget for audio and video, plenty of budget to maintain those APC's.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Who cares what toxicology says, if he tests positive for THC how would that change anything? PCP I could understand, but how many people use that shit anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Who cares what toxicology says, if he tests positive for THC how would that change anything?
                      What happens is he tests positive for PCP? The police officer was quoted as saying he had to nearly dump a mag into the kid because he kept coming. Who knows.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        What happens is he tests positive for PCP?
                        Why is that an automatic assumption? Does every black teen smoke PCP then fight the police?

Comment

Why is that an automatic assumption? Does every black teen smoke PCP then fight the police?
                          oh quit the racial bullshit, see above.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

No, but they seem to love fighting police for some reason.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              What happens is he tests positive for PCP? The police officer was quoted as saying he had to nearly dump a mag into the kid because he kept coming. Who knows.
                              He may have mag dumped but he only got a few hits, right? Maybe he had to keep shooting BC he wasn't putting all his rounds on target

Comment

He may have mag dumped but he only got a few hits, right? Maybe he had to keep shooting BC he wasn't putting all his rounds on target
                                According to the officer he hit the kid multiple times because he kept coming at him.

Comment

Working...
                                X