Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "victims" made this racial from the start. White guilt is a motherfucker. It's how we got an asshat for a president.

Comment

• they keep hitting on the fact he was shot on top of his head, but these fools forget he fell face first, and im sure the officer was still firing, therefore im sure a round went into the top of his head.

Comment

• They are grasping at straws at this point. The fact the white cop shot an unarmed black guy is all that's relevant. Forget that the guy perpetrated a robbery and attacked a cop.

It was a good shoot, case closed, err body go back to school/work. Oh wait........

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          No kidding. When tarantula hair said he was shot in the back then turned around to give up only to be gunned down I was a bit skeptical.

Now looking at pic I see more than 6 wounds. Someone care to explain
          Originally posted by JamisonFRC View Post
          Pass through. Notes on the diagram indicate entry, re-entry and exit.

Example: Bullet enters the forearm, exits the forearm and enters the chest.
          The one that hit the eye passed down through the jaw bone into the collar bone.

And results are he had marijuana in him.
          The black teen fatally shot by a white cop in a St. Louis suburb had marijuana in his system at the time of his death, it was reported Monday. Drug testing performed during an autopsy by St. Louis …
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            And results are he had marijuana in him.
            http://nypost.com/2014/08/18/michael...p-pathologist/

Well DERP. Nobody buys swishers (without tips) to smoke in stock form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
              they keep hitting on the fact he was shot on top of his head, but these fools forget he fell face first, and im sure the officer was still firing, therefore im sure a round went into the top of his head.
              With all the other shots being non-vital, I'm wondering what brought him down. How much of an angle would you be running for the one round to go eye-jaw-collar bone? Or, to your point, he was falling as the rounds came in, resulting in the two head shots. But why fall, unless the 4 non-lethal rounds somehow finally invoked enough pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                With all the other shots being non-vital, I'm wondering what brought him down. How much of an angle would you be running for the one round to go eye-jaw-collar bone? Or, to your point, he was falling as the rounds came in, resulting in the two head shots. But why fall, unless the 4 non-lethal rounds somehow finally invoked enough pain.
                Tilt your head down like you're charging someone to tackle them. Easy as pie to get a top-of-the-dome shot. That could explain the wounds to his arms as well, as they would be in front of him during that motion. Or, as others have suggested, he was shot while falling and that could potentially have been the last round fired.

Comment

• I wonder if he sustained most of the shots from running, getting hit then trying to "get small" (you know bring your arms to your core and hunch over head down)

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                    Well DERP. Nobody buys swishers (without tips) to smoke in stock form.
                    he didnt either.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      he didnt either.
                      like a sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        Tilt your head down like you're charging someone to tackle them. Easy as pie to get a top-of-the-dome shot. That could explain the wounds to his arms as well, as they would be in front of him during that motion. Or, as others have suggested, he was shot while falling and that could potentially have been the last round fired.
                        Ya...I was trying to imagine it without looking like a fool in my cube. I agree the round to the top of the head was probably during the fall. The eye-jaw-collar had me going "huh".

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          he didnt either.
                          Fucking solid!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• About time, Obama is sending Holder to fix things. Now everything will be the utopia it was before

Comment

• The hand of the king is being dispatched to quell the peasant uprising.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                The hand of the king is being dispatched to quell the peasant uprising.
                                well he already has his other hand jerking all of us around. seems like a busy guy now.

Comment

Working...
                                X