Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    oh quit the racial bullshit, see above.
    Hardly racial bullshit, CJ. Let's have a discussion instead of slinging shit for no reason. I don't think my question was unreasonable

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      Hardly racial bullshit, CJ. Let's have a discussion instead of slinging shit for no reason. I don't think my question was unreasonable
      There's a perfectly logical reason for people to presume that may be what he was on. He was being violent with multiple people, and it took 6 rounds ending with a headshot to bring him down while he advanced at a police officer. Race has nothing to do with why that's being questioned.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

According to the officer he hit the kid multiple times because he kept coming at him.
        Did they release the officers statement? If so I missed it. I don't think it was a bad shoot, mind you, but the "omg what if PCP" line is bullshit.

Comment

Did they release the officers statement? If so I missed it. I don't think it was a bad shoot, mind you, but the "omg what if PCP" line is bullshit.
          It was another officer quoting him, apparently. It was posted earlier in the thread I believe.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

There's a perfectly logical reason for people to presume that may be what he was on. He was being violent with multiple people, and it took 6 rounds ending with a headshot to bring him down while he advanced at a police officer. Race has nothing to do with why that's being questioned.
            Why not steroids, bath salts, morphine, etc?

Comment

It was another officer quoting him, apparently. It was posted earlier in the thread I believe.
              Understood. I think there's a lot of noise coming thru, as usual, with the preliminary info.

Comment

• Maybe he was on da pot. You know how dangerous that shit is becoming.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Because people don't associate those with psychotic machine like perseverance while being mortally wounded.

Comment

Stats don't lie my friend. Inner cities favor certain drugs while higher class favor another. Compare the high school drug arrest in south Dallas vs Frisco, while you will have some of the same you will see a lot more RX drugs in Frisco. Don't try to pull something racial out of a non-racial statement, same could have been said if the person that was shot was white, Mexican, or Asian in that neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Maybe he was on da pot. You know how dangerous that shit is becoming.
                      Actually...they did find pot in his system.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...in-his-system/

Comment

• It was an eye witness, not someone quoting the officer.

Comment

It was an eye witness, not someone quoting the officer.
                          One of the same eye witnesses who say he was shot in the back?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Great, now we'll have the NORML people rioting. I mean once they finish their burritos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              One of the same eye witnesses who say he was shot in the back?
                              I'm guessing it was a conversation that took place immediately after. And considering what he's saying goes against the normal accepted FTP dialog, and he wasn't a police officer but just a citizen, I'd say there a higher believably there.

Comment

• I have seen a ton of young people with very aggressive behavior and stupid strength in the ER after smoking Mojo.

Comment

Working...
                                X