Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    A small demilitarized zone?
    Hell some areas aren't that far off now. Think about it, you know exactly in town where not to go.

Comment

• Yep, and as soon as I had the thought waves of bad scenarios ran through my mind. The movie Elysium would be pretty accurate to what my thoughts were.

Comment

• Just let them wipe each other out over a few weeks and then go sweep up the mess after they're all dead.
        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          I haven't thought that far ahead. I can't remember who it was, but someone was raising hell about the police response and was asked how he would do it differently. The guy replied that he was glad that was not his responsibility. WTF? Hey hey your doing it all wrong, but oh shit I have no clue how to do it right.
          A person doesn't have to have a better idea to know one is shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            A person doesn't have to have a better idea to know one is shit.
            It was a Governor from another state. Shouldn't he have some sort of idea of a better plan if he is going to criticize another Governor? It was just a funny interaction between the two.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              Just let them wipe each other out over a few weeks and then go sweep up the mess after they're all dead.
              See, this was my first thought, let them go at it till they bring their own order but that has great costs and risks (which may be what they are doing and monitoring). On my faith in humanity side I see them wiping out some bad seed and restoring order themselves due to no choice (Very small hope for this). In reality I could see a huge survival war and you would turn the less fortunate into true monsters that would cause havoc with huge levels of casualties and the less fortunate would become true monsters after what they had to do to survive. The whole situation saddens me, it is at the verge of me considering it pathetic. This shit feels like I am watching a crazy plotted movie.

Comment

• My boss was there since she is dating one of the CNN dudes, I laughed out loud when she told me that she got tear gassed.

Dumb sloot
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  It was a Governor from another state. Shouldn't he have some sort of idea of a better plan if he is going to criticize another Governor? It was just a funny interaction between the two.
                  Not necessarily, maybe he doesn't know all of the details, much like us armchair quarterbacks. It's possible that the MO governor is handling the situation in the best way, given all of the information he has, we just don't know. I do know that I wouldn't allow certain things that are being allowed, but again, I don't have all of the details. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, this whole thing is a mess, and it's a really sad situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Not necessarily, maybe he doesn't know all of the details, much like us armchair quarterbacks. It's possible that the MO governor is handling the situation in the best way, given all of the information he has, we just don't know. I do know that I wouldn't allow certain things that are being allowed, but again, I don't have all of the details. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, this whole thing is a mess, and it's a really sad situation.
                    Absolutely!
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        My boss was there since she is dating one of the CNN dudes, I laughed out loud when she told me that she got tear gassed.

Dumb sloot
                        Pics?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Wilson's side, sort of...

"A woman who claims to be a friend of Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson has shared Wilson's version of the fatal encounter with Michael Brown. Speaking on the "The Dana Loesch Radio Show," "Josie" said that Brown "bum-rushed" Wilson at one point and that Wilson believed that Brown was "on something."

“He pulled up ahead of them. And he was watching them, and then he gets the call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description,” Josie said. “And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever.”

She continued, “So he goes in reverse back to them, tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again, you know, he tried to get out. He stands up. And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car, punches him in the face and then, of course, Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point, he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away, and the gun goes off.”

Then, Josie alleges that Brown began to run away before Wilson got up and yelled "freeze!"

“Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael starts taunting him, 'Oh, what are you gonna do about it? You're not gonna shoot me.' And then [Wilson] said all of a sudden he just started to bum-rush him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. So he really thinks he was on something. Cause he just kept coming. It was unbelievable. Then, so he finally ended up, the final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two or three feet in front of the officer.”

She was confident in Friday's interview that the investigation would show that Brown was not shot from behind, as some witnesses previously alleged. A preliminary autopsy by Dr. Michael Baden confirmed Monday that all of the shots were from the front.

The Washington Post has reported that Brown had marijuana in his system, but toxicology reports have not yet been released. Meantime, a St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter reported the following on Monday:"
                          Fox News Flash keeps you up to date on the news being made and opinions being given across all of Fox News’ platforms.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• PCP in da 'hood?

mardyn

Comment

• Sounds like that's why he got shot. If that's true that cop should be OK in court. Society will be another thing sadly.

Comment

• This is getting beyond ridiculous and insulting to all the true heroes:

The White House is sending three officials to Michael Brown’s funeral Monday, including one who attended high school with his mother.

The White House is sending three officials to Michael Brown's funeral Monday, including one who attended high school with the mother of the teen fatally shot by a police officer.

Brown,18, was killed on August 9 by officer Darren Wilson while walking down the streets of Ferguson, Missouri.

His death sparked days of violent protests in the St. Louis suburb. In the past three days, things have calmed down, and the town is slowly coming back to life.

The officials attending the funeral are Broderick Johnson, who leads the White House's My Brother's Keeper Task Force. He'll be joined by Marlon Marshall, a St. Louis native who attended high school with Brown's mother, and Heather Foster. Both Marshall and Foster are part of the White House Office of Public Engagement.

Comment

Working...
                                X