Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To quote the delivery of the verdict: "Physical evidence does not change due to public pressure or personal agenda. Physical evidence does not look away as events unfold, nor does it block out or add to memory. Physical evidence remains constant, and the foundation on which cases are built."

Comment

• vine.co/v/O1XOmVFKxA9

Comment

• I'm listening to the pd on ustream and they're gonna be busy.multiple reports of looters, cars on fire, and gunshots

Comment

• Throw grenades instead of teargas, thatll clear the crowd quicker.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Looks like it is starting to pop off. Fire and some looting.
            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• The live audio is pretty good on this.

Comment

• Damn they cleared that cell store out

Comment

• End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Comment

• Hell lets look at the truth.... the natives would have rioted in jubilation had the grand jury indicted the cop. Look at what happens after a Stanley cup title, super bowl win, etc
                    sigpic

Comment

• Fuck McDonald's , they goin to the liquor store!

Comment

• I'm hearing a lot of structure fires are confirmed

Comment

• Metro PCS smokin pretty good

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                            Hell lets look at the truth.... the natives would have rioted in jubilation had the grand jury indicted the cop. Look at what happens after a Stanley cup title, super bowl win, etc
                            Not the Stanley cup. That only makes white people riot.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                Fuck McDonald's , they goin to the liquor store!
                                I bet the Old E, Colt 44, and Shlitz racks took a beating. and I bet there's not 1 pack of menthols left in the building.
                                "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Working...
                                X