Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    I suck at google today.
    It took a couple of different phrases to get some hits.

Maybe one of those molotov cocktails will explode inside the car....
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      It took a couple of different phrases to get some hits.

Maybe one of those molotov cocktails will explode inside the car....
      A Bronx tale
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• HAHAHA, now the black commentator on cnn is saying that people reacted because of the tone of the guy that told everyone the verdict. What a stupid fuck. But what else should I expect for CNN.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

• Should be back to the hotel within the hour. I am tired and have a long day tomorrow but I am damn sure going to watch at least a little rioting before bed tonight.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Pull out and put up an electric fence let them all burn their asses down with the city.

Comment

• This
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• There is some twitter gold on this page.

Comment

• Oh shit, they're looting an O'Reilly's. Police should be on the lookout for vehicles with new Putco chrome, fuzzy dice, and useless louvers.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                    Oh shit, they're looting an O'Reilly's. Police should be on the lookout for vehicles with new Putco chrome, fuzzy dice, and useless louvers.
                    Reports of heroic employees jumping on the looters' hoods.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      Oh shit, they're looting an O'Reilly's. Police should be on the lookout for vehicles with new Putco chrome, fuzzy dice, and useless louvers.
                      Urr frushenurs, mayne. Ohhh lawd looks at all dem free urr frushenurs!!!
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Motherfucking lmao!
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Lol! Put those wrenches back, motherfucker!!
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• From the "tacticalshit" fb page, "Every car in Ferguson will be legal tomorrow". Lol!

Comment

• I guess I am one of the only people that have not followed this story and really don't care. I rember it from tha back, but didn't know they were making a verdict today.

Comment

• From the synopsis of the movie Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes...

Group leader Malcolm and Caesar have a mutual respect which allows the restoration to take place but Caesar's embittered lieutenant Koba, a victim of animal experimentation, has no such faith in humans and usurps Caesar, leading a full-scale attack on the city, most of whose inhabitants regard the apes as savages and a fierce battle takes place.
                                Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X