Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if reporters get hazardous pay for being in Ferguson
    sigpic

Comment

• If anyone is interested in listening to the chaos that the cops are dealing with, check link below for st Louis county police scanner.

End to end video platform for media & enterprises. Live streaming, video hosting, transcoding, monetization, distribution & delivery services for businesses.

Comment

• #PantsUpDontLoot

Comment

• The whole thing is strange. You know the law enforcement in Ferguson would want the attorneys release this information during the day since most of the protesters would be more active at night (kind of like in Somalia when you did not attack during the date due to the militia being high, see Black Hawk Down). So they come out with the no charge on officer Wilson at 8pm and then the president comes on to say the anger is understandable and America is not what it could be. All this is on every network and interrupts one of the most watched TV nights of the week. Put it this way, if it was milk I wouldn't drink it.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
            The whole thing is strange. You know the law enforcement in Ferguson would want the attorneys release this information during the day since most of the protesters would be more active at night (kind of like in Somalia when you did not attack during the date due to the militia being high, see Black Hawk Down). So they come out with the no charge on officer Wilson at 8pm and then the president comes on to say the anger is understandable and America is not what it could be. All this is on every network and interrupts one of the most watched TV nights of the week. Put it this way, if it was milk I wouldn't drink it.
            It makes sense if you think the riots are an eventuality, and you want to give everyone in that town a chance to get home. It also limits, to some degree, the likelihood that outside agitators will show up during the same day. More people from outside will take a wait and see approach.
            Last edited by YALE; 11-25-2014, 08:27 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Ted Nugent Facebook post...

Here's the lessons from Ferguson America- Don't let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don't preach your racist bullshit "no justice no peace" as blabbered by Obama's racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you fuckin idiots. Drive safely.

Comment

• Good stuff. The way this was set up makes me almost think they wanted something to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Ted Nugent Facebook post...
                  And on that note:
                  Brown's family immediately issued a statement following McCulloch's announcement.

"We are profoundly disappointed that the killer of our child will not face the consequence of his actions," the family said. "While we understand that many others share our pain, we ask that you channel your frustration in ways that will make a positive change. We need to work together to fix the system that allowed this to happen."

Sadly, I'm sure the "fix the system" is referring to police instead of the thug & entitlement culture that created Brown.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    And on that note:

Sadly, I'm sure the "fix the system" is referring to police instead of the thug & entitlement culture that created Brown.
                    Yup...

Unfortunately millions of African Americans believe that people should be judged not by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Yup...

Unfortunately millions of African Americans believe that people should be judged not by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin.
                      ohhhh.... i like that!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• LMFAO @ "Zimmerman only needed one" tag!

Comment

• lol, just some stuff I have noticed:

Originally posted by USAToday
                          Police later said they came under heavy automatic weapon fire, and some buildings were left to burn because of the danger. County police said an officer suffered a gunshot wound, but it was unclear if it was because of the protest violence.
                          Really? Automatic weapon fire? Them monkies got some S.A.W's now!!

Originally posted by David Carson Tweet
                          16 ppl arrested on suspicion of looting truck filed w/ hair weaves, alcohol &?boxed shoes, gas can in bed of truck #Fergsuon New Halls Ferry
                          Lol...weaves....

Originally posted by Something

What's left of the Vato...er Autozone.

Comment

• I was ready to call the cop a murderer when this was first shaking out. I'm glad I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              I was ready to call the cop a murderer when this was first shaking out. I'm glad I was wrong.
                              Awe come one man, dont let facts and common sense get in the way.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Awe come one man, dont let facts and common sense get in the way.
                                Niglitz, I said I was wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X