Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    That's not the narrative. He was innocent! He had his hands up in the air! The cop just ran up to him and gunned him down for being black!

Facts be damned.
    Yeah. Thats dumb. What did he do before where he was got on camera.

Comment

• It is incredibly scary how an entire segment of the population nationwide is willing to turn a blind eye to straight-up facts, that conflict with their "you owe me" agenda.

Comment

• I wish EVERYONE, including the fucking media would quit referring to this man as a kid, young boy, and even a child, as that dumb ass Juan Williams referred to him as.

This "man" was approx 6' 4 and nearly 300 lbs.

/Rant

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          I wish EVERYONE, including the fucking media would quit referring to this man as a kid, young boy, and even a child, as that dumb ass Juan Williams referred to him as.

This "man" was approx 6' 4 and nearly 300 lbs.

/Rant

David
          and that the victim is black and the gunman is white as if it would have mattered in any other case.

Comment

• Just to give a state of mind for some of these folks Brown's biological father was baptized last weekend and the church that performed the service was burned down Monday. The pastor at the church isn't blaming the rioters, instead he's saying it had to be the work of a white supremacist group.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              Just to give a state of mind for some of these folks Brown's biological father was baptized last weekend and the church that performed the service was burned down Monday. The pastor at the church isn't blaming the rioters, instead he's saying it had to be the work of a white supremacist group.
              They are animals not humans

Comment

• 2 times that I can think of now that someone was no-billed or found innocent in recent times. Yet folks are still pissed off about it.

Guess if you're white, you're not allowed to defend yourself.

Cop or not, he was no-billed and try to put yourself in that position. I think the Zimmerman haters would WISH for a gun and sympathize with him if they were getting beat to death by a big dude.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• White media are scared of black people.

Also, white people do not stick together like black people.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                    White media are scared of black people.

nevermind, that was wrong
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                      White media are scared of black people.

We do, we just don't commit felonies while we hang out.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Any truth to the black kid that was murdered Monday night was a grand jury witness?

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            We do, we just don't commit felonies while we hang out.
                            That depends on the amount of alcohol consumed

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                              Any truth to the black kid that was murdered Monday night was a grand jury witness?
                              Hadn't heard that, but I would not be surprised if so. Link?

Comment

• Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive ...

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                                Hadn't heard that, but I would not be surprised if so. Link?

It was some shot someone posted on facebook from one of those fucking bloggers that I don't really trust as a real source. Guess it was actually supposedly a witness brother.

DeAndre Joshua, 20,?fits the social profile of an eye-witness who gave a police/FBI statement and?testified before the Grand Jury in the Mike Brown shooting case.?? He was an employed black male, with no history of drug use or illicit behavior. He was also a friend of Dorian Johnson who is currently under protection. Obviously, as […]

Comment

Working...
                                X