Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else, starting to sense the Ferguson Cop shooting might be excessive force ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two men arrested for plotting to blow up the gateway arches and kill the prosecutor and polive chief in this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      maybe you should get the fuck out of the intersection?

"I got the plates!"

You got shit.

Someone get an excursion going 80mph and pass through on green.
      This will work too.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        Two men arrested for plotting to blow up the gateway arches and kill the prosecutor and polive chief in this case.

http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cri...ile_touch=true
        Couldn't by more bombs until the girlfriend's EBT card was replenished. Welfare dollars hard at work. We could stretch that into state sponsored terrorism.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post

He was a good boy that wouldn't hurt anybody. Lol

Comment

• If the numbers and facts are correct....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
            Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

This picture is not Michael Brown, nor does it look anything like him other than being black.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Whites and Non-Black Protester Rules Issued

LMFAO!!! The black Ferguson protesters in Toronto issued rules for the white protesters.

Basically, don't be the center of attention; don't speak to the media, let black voices do that; stand either behind black protesters or between black protesters and cops; help blacks out that are getting harassed by cops.

They're fucking idiots for protesting with those savages in the first place.

Comment

LMFAO!!! The black Ferguson protesters in Toronto issued rules for the white protesters.

Basically, don't be the center of attention; don't speak to the media, let black voices do that; stand either behind black protesters or between black protesters and cops; help blacks out that are getting harassed by cops.

Operation "Get Behind The Darkies"?
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Operation "Get Behind The Darkies"?
                    Reverse Rosa Parks Psychology

Comment

They don't want the honkies stealing their much needed attention away from them. Even as they protest about the racism against them, they show how racist they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        They don't want the honkies stealing their much needed attention away from them. Even as they protest about the racism against them, they show how racist they are.
                        Black people can't be racist.

Comment

• I say we just pull out all of the whites in Missouri and advertise it like its some Black-American utopia. Maybe even name it New Africa or some shit. Fence it off and tell them good luck.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            This picture is not Michael Brown, nor does it look anything like him other than being black.
                            They all look the same to me sir. Just like tires.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              I say we just pull out all of the whites in Missouri and advertise it like its some Black-American utopia. Maybe even name it New Africa or some shit. Fence it off and tell them good luck.
                              Liberia worked out well.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They all look the same to me sir. Just like tires.
                                You're about as ignorant or worse than them.

Comment

Working...
                                X