Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Man, you are grasping, aren't you??

You have such a pathetic life, you have to resort to message boards for attention. Your post count and content say it all.

Did you have a rough childhood? Did mommy not love Arnold?

The mere fact that you linked that thread (in which I had only ONE post of five words) means you couldn't find a better example. Talk about weak....

You won't respond to a PM because you are a typical coward with pack mentality. You are the proverbial chihuahua behind the screen door.

You have YET TO PROVE I HAVE EVER THREATENED YOU, so quit using the theory of "if I say it enough, everyone will believe me"..... Go ahead, post up your inconclusive proof.

And why would I go to a GTG? What is the benefit of proving you are a coward? Everyone can see it plain as day here. I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want. Hell, Seb can video it.

And the comment about Alan's wife was a retort in reference to your little group's comments about Kim and I. Everyone knew that, and no one took it seriously, even Alan. Hell, you are more upset about it than he is. Quit puffing out that concave chest.

And quit proclaiming that I have the same freedom of speech that you do. You are an idiot if you believe that. Just do a Google search and see that officers get disciplined for the same types of things you yourself say on this board.
    You threatened him and then talked to your soup. Brent has said it a hundred times. What is funny is that you come here and act like you didn't but continue to do things like send him PMs confirming your intent.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want.
      I have long since being done with this whole scenario, and if I haven't been clear about it before, I will be clear about it now. I do not feel either of you are blameless, at a minimum, and should just ignore one another going forward.

That said, nobody will be meeting at my house to discuss or otherwise resolve this situation. Leave me out of it. Just want to make sure we are all clear.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        You threatened him and then talked to your soup. Brent has said it a hundred times. What is funny is that you come here and act like you didn't but continue to do things like send him PMs confirming your intent.
        Actually bcoop threatened him and called him a pussy, then changed the story, and everyone backed bcoop.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• lol!!!!@lol@talichihuahua tag!!!!! holy shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            Actually bcoop threatened him and called him a pussy, then changed the story, and everyone backed bcoop.

This statement couldn't be any more false. I suggest you check your facts and read the thread again.

Yes, I've called him a pussy on many occasions. Might have even called him a pussy in that very thread, multiple times. But that is a false representation of what took place.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want. Hell, Seb can video it.
              We are Switzerland and no grudge fucks will happen on our property. That has always been the deal. Maybe Fox466 will host it for you.

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              I have long since being done with this whole scenario, and if I haven't been clear about it before, I will be clear about it now. I do not feel either of you are blameless, at a minimum, and should just ignore one another going forward.

That said, nobody will be meeting at OUR house to discuss or otherwise resolve this situation. Leave US out of it. Just want to make sure we are all clear.

Thanks!
              FTFY, dear.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• these women always talkin 'bout 50% craig

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  these women always talkin 'bout 50% craig

god bless.
                  Size doesn't matter!!!11!!!1
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    This statement couldn't be any more false. I suggest you check your facts and read the thread again.

Yes, I've called him a pussy on many occasions. Might have even called him a pussy in that very thread, multiple times. But that is a false representation of what took place.
                    I'll wager, any amount.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                      Size doesn't matter!!!11!!!1
                      quit lying
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'll wager, any amount.
                        Oh damn.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• The ticket fight night is coming up!!! Let's get some of y'all signed up!

Comment

I'll wager, any amount.
                            Shit just got real.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

People are still giving attention to this?

One of you two needs to man up and let it go. If neither one of you is capable of that than the mods need to do something about it. This childish bullshit is beyond old.

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands and are easily amused.
                                Those are bad things? Sounds like a perfect combo to me.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Man, you are grasping, aren't you??

You have such a pathetic life, you have to resort to message boards for attention. Your post count and content say it all.

Did you have a rough childhood? Did mommy not love Arnold?

The mere fact that you linked that thread (in which I had only ONE post of five words) means you couldn't find a better example. Talk about weak....

You won't respond to a PM because you are a typical coward with pack mentality. You are the proverbial chihuahua behind the screen door.

You have YET TO PROVE I HAVE EVER THREATENED YOU, so quit using the theory of "if I say it enough, everyone will believe me"..... Go ahead, post up your inconclusive proof.

And why would I go to a GTG? What is the benefit of proving you are a coward? Everyone can see it plain as day here. I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want. Hell, Seb can video it.

And the comment about Alan's wife was a retort in reference to your little group's comments about Kim and I. Everyone knew that, and no one took it seriously, even Alan. Hell, you are more upset about it than he is. Quit puffing out that concave chest.

And quit proclaiming that I have the same freedom of speech that you do. You are an idiot if you believe that. Just do a Google search and see that officers get disciplined for the same types of things you yourself say on this board.
                                You read this thread, then logged off and spent all day coming up with this retort? There isn't a factual statement in that bullshit, just what the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus you're a pathological liar. Really makes me feel safe knowing the power you wield to ruin peoples lives. It's fucking disturbing.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                The whole thing was a plan.

I knew Arnold wouldn't respond, just like he didn't the last time I tried to open a conversation. I was guaranteed that he would just post it up and try to win support by playing the victim.

He should feel like a used fiddle by now.

Seems to have worked out WONDERFULLY for you, too.. lmfao Everyone back the fuck up, we're dealing with a Blofeld level evil genius here. Damn it, I've been had yet again!

Comment

Working...
                                X