Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Typical Arnold response. You insult and degrade knowing I cannot reply in kind.

Your cowardice is repulsive.

This post is still making me laugh. Nice job, Captain Oblivious.

Comment

So a dialog via PM versus an open forum is bad?

Excuse the F outta me!

Just for the record, be has not responded, only childishly made an open thread.
      Just because it's in private doesn't make it better. Just ask Donald Sterling.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• And this is why its called the internet........

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          And this is why its called the internet........
          Go on...
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            It's so awesome that I can't even comment as to how awesome it is.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              It's so awesome that I can't even comment as to how awesome it is.
              You're just a tali nutswinger/bandwagonner!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Am I on the clock?

Oh, excuse me, let me go punch out and have some fun..........

Gimme a effing break. So what you are saying is that it's Robocop 24/7?

Thank you, but no.
                Are you saying your authority to fuck someone's life up if you feel like it ends when you clock out? You stop being a cop when you get off work? If I punch you in the nose, is it simple assault or assault on a police officer?

Answer the last question and I will answer you.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

And here is you making remarks to me before disappearing for a month after you were jumped on by everyone else:

Was just pulling out of my neighborhood. An Arlington PD unit turned onto my street, parked against the curb about three car lengths behind me, swung open his door as I watched in the side view and barfed all over my street. What the hell!

Some of the people who still actually like you have even pointed out that you do it all the time in other threads. Get real dipshit.

Why would I need to have any type of private conversation with you? You lie enough about direct public quotes, I'm certainly not going to have some stupid ass PM battle with you. You have a pattern of threatening me and lying about it; just because you don't come out and say "I'm threatening you" directly doesn't mean you're not threatening me you fucking mental midget.

You say I wouldn't say any of this person, but you haven't been to a GTG in over 2 years, while I've been all over the place, posting what I'm going to in advance. Oh wait, you showed up to Dino's, AFTER I said I wasn't going to make it, of course. You've had plenty of opportunities to make your idiotic little fantasy come true, and you haven't done jack shit.

You keep whining about your freedom of speech, like when you were complaining to mods about your family coming across remarks about Kim and saying we were all going to ruin your life... Until a week later when you start posting that you were nailing Al's wife you fucking idiot. So let me just get this straight. If your family comes across any of the Kim stuff your life will be ruined. If Internal Affairs comes across your posts you'll lose a 23 year career. Yet you're still on here giving us the same old reruns, despite your lousy attitude and victim mentality that are going to, by your own admission, get you both divorced and fired. Just how fucking stupid are you, son?
                  Man, you are grasping, aren't you??

You have such a pathetic life, you have to resort to message boards for attention. Your post count and content say it all.

Did you have a rough childhood? Did mommy not love Arnold?

The mere fact that you linked that thread (in which I had only ONE post of five words) means you couldn't find a better example. Talk about weak....

You won't respond to a PM because you are a typical coward with pack mentality. You are the proverbial chihuahua behind the screen door.

You have YET TO PROVE I HAVE EVER THREATENED YOU, so quit using the theory of "if I say it enough, everyone will believe me"..... Go ahead, post up your inconclusive proof.

And why would I go to a GTG? What is the benefit of proving you are a coward? Everyone can see it plain as day here. I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want. Hell, Seb can video it.

And the comment about Alan's wife was a retort in reference to your little group's comments about Kim and I. Everyone knew that, and no one took it seriously, even Alan. Hell, you are more upset about it than he is. Quit puffing out that concave chest.

And quit proclaiming that I have the same freedom of speech that you do. You are an idiot if you believe that. Just do a Google search and see that officers get disciplined for the same types of things you yourself say on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Are you saying your authority to fuck someone's life up if you feel like it ends when you clock out? You stop being a cop when you get off work? If I punch you in the nose, is it simple assault or assault on a police officer?

Answer the last question and I will answer you.

Are you suggesting that I make false allegations and fkcu up someone's life "if I feel like it"?????

That is ridiculous.

If you assault an officer off duty, in plain clothes, and you don't know his status, then it's assault. If you know he is an officer and do it because of his status, or in retaliation, then it's the Assault/Public Servant charge.

Your turn Sparky.

Comment

You have way too much time on your hands and are easily amused.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                        Just because it's in private doesn't make it better. Just ask Donald Sterling.
                        The whole thing was a plan.

I knew Arnold wouldn't respond, just like he didn't the last time I tried to open a conversation. I was guaranteed that he would just post it up and try to win support by playing the victim.

He should feel like a used fiddle by now.

Comment

• Trublu...we all know tali for what he is...but your need to retaliate is bringing you down to his level. Just ignore that shit man...there is no winning. Don't even respond. What is the absolute best that could happen with a response?

Comment

Are you suggesting that I make false allegations and fkcu up someone's life "if I feel like it"?????

That is ridiculous.

If you assault an officer off duty, in plain clothes, and you don't know his status, then it's assault. If you know he is an officer and do it because of his status, or in retaliation, then it's the Assault/Public Servant charge.

Your turn Sparky.
                            And how do we get to know if I hit you because you're a cop or I just don't like gingers? Does it become just a fist fight where we both go to jail and are both charged or do you get to say "I'm a cop" and get different treatment? When you are not 'on duty' are you treated like everyday citizens or are you still treated and given protections that are given to cops, instead of citizens?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You are all mouth and no action.
                              irony

lol
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Trublu...we all know tali for what he is...but your need to retaliate is bringing you down to his level. Just ignore that shit man...there is no winning. Don't even respond. What is the absolute best that could happen with a response?
                                Best post of this whole goat fuck rodeo, round 2333

Comment

Working...
                                X