Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright trublu....now is your chance to not respond. Take it, and everyone here will call it a "win".

90% of people here are just checking to see if you ever realize there's no point in responding to tali

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Alright trublu....now is your chance to not respond. Take it, and everyone here will call it a "win".

90% of people here are just checking to see if you ever realize there's no point in responding to tali

Didn't you read that his entire point in sending that PM was to make me make this thread so he could actively engage me on the board and show off how smart he is(while saying he never starts anything of course!)? I am starting to have a hard time figuring out if the hat he is wearing is that of "victim, just trolling you bro!, idiot savant, I Am The LAW, or Jr. Varsity inferiority complex as applied to 50 year olds." He blends them all so masterfully.

Comment

• ERIC NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! And we all know you're too much a pussy to actually ever fight him, so why continue antagonizing him?

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
          ERIC NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! And we all know you're too much a pussy to actually ever fight him, so why continue antagonizing him?

Because it's funny. And sorry, Kyle, but 3500 views says otherwise.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Because it's funny.

Comment

• I think it's more of a train wreck than funny.

Comment

• for my $, there is nothing funnier than 2 adults arguing like kids! i love it! i consider Eric a friend, and although never meeting Matt face to face he helped me out with an issue a family member was having once. so i have no trouble with either, but i ahve no trouble thinking at any given time that one or the other is being an asshole.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    I'll wager, any amount.
                    And you'd lose. There was no threat on my end, at all. Matt was the first one that mentioned anything physical, saying "I'd regret it" when I never said anything of the sort, then resorted to threatening me. Pay up!
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Get it over with and ban them both, problem solved.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by don svo View Post
                          this is stupid.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Yeah, Id rather there be absolutely nothing on this board to waste my day away following.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Would everyone be happier if I went ahead and deleted this thread? Apparently some of you are incapable of ignoring it, and have posted multiple times how annoyed you are about reading it, so do I need to be the nanny here that solves all your problems for you?

Any other problems I could solve for anyone? For instance, are any of you having problems with headaches, after repeatedly hitting yourself in the head with a hammer? I could come over to your house and take the hammer away if you'd like. Free time!!! and all that jazz.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                And you'd lose. There was no threat on my end, at all. Matt was the first one that mentioned anything physical, saying "I'd regret it" when I never said anything of the sort, then resorted to threatening me. Pay up!
                                So you deleted them?

I'm pretty sure I can get a mod to put them back.
                                Last edited by Chas_svo; 08-21-2014, 09:43 AM.
                                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                                86 SVO - Sold
                                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X