Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Would everyone be happier if I went ahead and deleted this thread?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
      So you deleted them?

I'm pretty sure I can get a mod to put them back.

You're going to be very disappointed. In fact, I encourage a mod to go scan it for deleted posts if any of them are bored enough. It's the front plate thread from December of 2011.

Comment

Would everyone be happier if I went ahead and deleted this thread? Apparently some of you are incapable of ignoring it, and have posted multiple times how annoyed you are about reading it, so do I need to be the nanny here that solves all your problems for you?

Any other problems I could solve for anyone? For instance, are any of you having problems with headaches, after repeatedly hitting yourself in the head with a hammer? I could come over to your house and take the hammer away if you'd like. Free time!!! and all that jazz.
        that's silly talk, you know most of us love these threads!!!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        You're going to be very disappointed. In fact, I encourage a mod to go scan it for deleted posts if any of them are bored enough. It's the front plate thread from December of 2011.
        just proves more that talisman is the real king of DFWM!!!!!

Comment

• I could have gone on quoting, but why bother? I don't see a single missed post from Brent. This started with Matt talking shit about single mothers. It pretty much starts going on page 4.. Link at the bottom, absolutely no editing of quotes has been done on my part, each post is as it was exactly posted.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Lieutenant Don? Is that you? You let him use your log in again? That's comical. I was unaware you were allowed to be the judge and jury. I just thought they granted you the ability to be an overzealous, dickheaded, power tripping pig.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Only for you Brent.

Did someone piss in your Wheaties this morning???? Or did you forget to take your meds???
          Not at all. Just pointing out what's power tripping douchbag you are, as usual.
          We can discuss this tomorrow at lunch.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...48&postcount=9
          If you're implying I won't call you a douchebag to your face, you are wrong. I'm not going to sit there and argue with you over lunch to make everyone else uncomfortable though.
          Why don't you grow up? You judging me from this site alone is just as wrong as me judging anyone else.
          Lmao. Ok douche. You're judging an entire group of people you have ZERO knowledge of, based on something you have a base opinion on, for no reason.

I'm judging YOU, based on my interaction with YOU, and how you carry yourself on here. If you can't see the difference, you can add stupid to the douchebag.
          Everyone knows that DFWM personalities are a tad off from what we are in person. The vast majority of folks here are stand up guys that help each other out.

Judge all you want, and call me what names you want, but I'd wager that's as far as you are willing to take it. Do anything physical and you will regret it dearly.
          Who said anything about getting physical? Jeeeeesus, Matt.
          Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Damn son, Brent is cool, Matt, WTF?!?
          So you think it's cool to go to a lunch and start calling someone "douche, douchebag, power tripping overzealous pig"?

What he's started in this thread might seem cool to you guys, but it isn't going to fly with me.
          I've said much worse to members of this site in public.
          Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          You just get back from the gym and are still hopped up on some pre-workout stuff?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Really, so you are going to start off with:

"We can discuss this tomorrow at lunch"

And then start talking about how it would be so "uncool" of Brent to do exactly that?

The way I see it, if you don't like Brent's opinion then maybe you shouldn't ask him what his opinion is if you meet him. If you ask me, the fact that you can't retaliate against him for his opinion is what bothers you.
          Matt, go beat up a crackhead or something man. Just because Steve left the site doesn't mean we need someone to step up and take his place.
          Remember the saying: "There are people alive in this world simply because it is illegal to kill them."

Didn't go today. Maybe that's the problem.

I'll work on that tonight.

Discussing an issue at lunch and having someone throw insults is two different things. If you can't see that, you need to open your eyes. If Brent wants to come and act like an adult, there will be no problems.
          Holy Santa Claus shit, did you or did you NOT say you wanted to discuss the insults above? It is right there in your post.
          Lmfao. You said we'd discuss this in person. Implying I wouldn't say any of this at lunch. Which shows you don't know me well.

As for online vs in person personas, I'm the same. What you see is what you get. I'm honest, and straight forward. Not tw type to beat around the bush or blow smoke up someone's ass.

It's possible for two people to not like each other without it getting physical. Im sorry you can't control yourself, but it's not surprising given your profession.

Lol @ all the other responses.
          So what you are saying is that you are like most other liberals? You don't mind stirring the pot as long as you are protected?
          Lol, wut?
          Brent an I can disagree all day long. If he wants to degrade the conversation, there can be consequences for that. You cannot belittle or degrade another in public.
          Oh I see, so you are going to ask him to "discuss this in person" and then try to hide behind the law. That's some funny shit.
          What the fuck are you babbling about? I'm far from a liberal, but if that's all you've got, then, whatever you say sport.

Oh but I can. Please, oh please post the statute that says this is illegal.

He did exactly what he is accusing me of. I don't see where I hid behind the law at all, but ok.

Matt - it's a shame someone in a position such as yours can't handle some heat. You're telling me to grow up, while you're acting like a fucking 2 year old? Lmfao. That's fucking pathetic.
          Brent, it's the name calling that shows you act less mature than your offspring.

And if you really want to see the statute, just act like this at lunch. I'm sure someone can point it out to you.
          Matt, you really have gone off the deep end this go-round. You need to walk away from the computer for a bit and get your shit together. This is seriously ridiculous dude. Getting all eSwole up in here.
          Isn't it amazing that you are taking Brent's side?
          I'm taking the same side I always take: Logic. Anyone that's been here five minutes knows I'm as quick to call out friends I've known for years if they are acting stupid rather than just blindly swearing my allegiance to someone. You saw it yourself a couple of months ago with Kim. Do you know I've known her longer than almost anyone else I've met on this site? Don't play the pity card with me. I don't have any.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Man, you are grasping, aren't you??

You have such a pathetic life, you have to resort to message boards for attention. Your post count and content say it all.

Did you have a rough childhood? Did mommy not love Arnold?

The mere fact that you linked that thread (in which I had only ONE post of five words) means you couldn't find a better example. Talk about weak....

You won't respond to a PM because you are a typical coward with pack mentality. You are the proverbial chihuahua behind the screen door.

You have YET TO PROVE I HAVE EVER THREATENED YOU, so quit using the theory of "if I say it enough, everyone will believe me"..... Go ahead, post up your inconclusive proof.

And why would I go to a GTG? What is the benefit of proving you are a coward? Everyone can see it plain as day here. I will meet you in Craig and Leah's back yard if you want. Hell, Seb can video it.

And the comment about Alan's wife was a retort in reference to your little group's comments about Kim and I. Everyone knew that, and no one took it seriously, even Alan. Hell, you are more upset about it than he is. Quit puffing out that concave chest.

And quit proclaiming that I have the same freedom of speech that you do. You are an idiot if you believe that. Just do a Google search and see that officers get disciplined for the same types of things you yourself say on this board.
            I'll prove it.

LITTLE ROCK, AR - The Little Rock Police Department (LRPD) says Todd Payne died after he was tackled in the middle of the street after trying to set a hot dog cart on fire. The owner of the hot dog cart, Ean Bordeaux happens to be a local blog writer that's written articles on alleged corruption and included Payne, a former

No, you obviously don't know a threat when you see one.

You run your mouth like the chihuahua behind the screen door. When I retire, that door disappears.

So you are fine on that disability check? I think it's absolutely hysterical that you keep bringing up your fantasy of Kim through me. Just because she turned you down doesn't mean that she offered it to me. It seems you know more about her than I do. What does that tell everyone?
            Care to explain how that's NOT a threat?

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Lmfao
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• And Magnus for the laughs!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    I'll prove it.

LITTLE ROCK, AR - The Little Rock Police Department (LRPD) says Todd Payne died after he was tackled in the middle of the street after trying to set a hot dog cart on fire. The owner of the hot dog cart, Ean Bordeaux happens to be a local blog writer that's written articles on alleged corruption and included Payne, a former

Care to explain how that's NOT a threat?
                    I love you Sean, but my nigga, that's not a direct threat or really even a threat at all

Comment

• I am with Jeff, oretty sure he is just stating he will shoot a Chihuahua if it is being agressive and threatening. Normal cop stuff etc.

Comment

I could have gone on quoting, but why bother? I don't see a single missed post from Brent. This started with Matt talking shit about single mothers. It pretty much starts going on page 4.. Link at the bottom, absolutely no editing of quotes has been done on my part, each post is as it was exactly posted.

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/ne...reply&p=511678
                        TIME...........^^^^^this nigga has it!!
                        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          I love you Sean, but my nigga, that's not a direct threat or really even a threat at all
                          If someone says something like that to me, that's how I'm going to take it. And we all know, it's not what you meant, it's how it was taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            Of course it isn't direct. He isn't going to come out and say "I'm threatening you." He may be a bi-polar idiot, but it doesn't mean that he isn't attempting to threaten by intimidation, especially with a pattern of behavior and comments like this:

Keep on spreading the rumor that I had sex with Kim and it will bite you in the ass. I never did, but if you want to keep going there, there will be consequences.
                            I could go look up another 20 quotes exactly like the two mentioned, but why bother? There is a reason he doesn't want IA reading this board, and it because when you make a pattern of statements, the totality of them will be taken into account as to what they mean, even if they aren't direct.

Why he decided to start PMing me about Internal Affairs out of left field, I have no idea, but he is right in that it would probably at the least get him a week off with pay, and we all know how terrible it is for cops to have to go through that kind of vicious official rebuke.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X