Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Lesse... a multiple page thread from the likes of the OP, one should have the ability to use a little deductive reasoning, no? I have never understood those who whine about thread content when they have the ability to just not read what is being typed, instead of reading, and then putting forth the effort to complain. Makes no damned sense.
    I agree with you, but you know they will keep bitching about those two bitching. On another note though, I do think it would be cool to have a way to track the tali vs trublu threads. The number has to be getting up there by now.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Bunch of bitches up in here doing what bitches do best; bitching.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• It's like any daytime soap opera.. Boring, played out, and the same story for years.. I don't even need to read the thread to know what it's about....

I do love the GIFS though!!! Some of those are just too fuckin funny when you know the long standing epic standoff. haha!
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              I agree with you, but you know they will keep bitching about those two bitching. On another note though, I do think it would be cool to have a way to track the tali vs trublu threads. The number has to be getting up there by now.

There is. Go to advanced search, and where you can search for tags, type in "about nine." That will bring all 30 or 40 of them up...

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I think both of you should start vapeing, and then let the hilarity ensue.

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Don has some wheelchair skillz.
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                          Don has some wheelchair skillz.

So, were any noteworthy posts deleted in that thread that was linked about Dino's?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            So, were any noteworthy posts deleted in that thread that was linked about Dino's?
                            Who care?
                            More gifs!

sigpic

Comment

• ^Holy shit, it's Night of the Lepus!

Comment

• I will say, I am much more tolerant of this back and forth if it is in a dedicated thread like this than spilling over into every thread. That is what is most irritating to me.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                The "Front Plate" thread that Chas_svo was saying Brent deleted posts in? No. I went through it see no deleted posts by anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X