Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Go right ahead, since nothing was deleted. Pay up!
    Not sure I believe you, or Eric, since both seem very jaded on this. I do remember reading it and wondering about who was threatening who. At the time, I didn't know the history, but since much of it has been rehashed again and again on here, now we all know...at least people's opinion of what happened in the past.

I'm rolling the "you'll regret it" is the biggest threat...not deleted. I'm not sure why that didn't go right to IA.

I'll see if I can get a mod to verify, and we'll go from there.

I'll admit, it would be nice for a mod to put both Eric and Matt on the other's ignore list and lock that. Maybe I'll go do some coding for Kyler.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          I'll admit, it would be nice for a mod to put both Eric and Matt on the other's ignore list and lock that. Maybe I'll go do some coding for Kyler.
          You'll also have to make it impossible for anybody to quote either of them.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            You'll also have to make it impossible for anybody to quote either of them.
            As if my facetious statement wasn't enough?
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• No.
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You didn't figure it out after the first time you complained in it?

I'm asking more about threads going forward because we all know there are going to be more threads just like this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Not sure I believe you, or Eric, since both seem very jaded on this. I do remember reading it and wondering about who was threatening who. At the time, I didn't know the history, but since much of it has been rehashed again and again on here, now we all know...at least people's opinion of what happened in the past.

I'm rolling the "you'll regret it" is the biggest threat...not deleted. I'm not sure why that didn't go right to IA.

I'll see if I can get a mod to verify, and we'll go from there.

If something was deleted, I would point it out and go from a different angle. Look at the time stamps and quotes. See anything that seems to be missing, or referred to and not in the thread? That thread was also before Matt starting actively bringing me up in threads and talking shit about my divorce, which he did in March of 2012. In other words, before I started pounding him in the ass every time he said something stupid, which is why everyone is tired of the whole thing; almost everything that comes out of his mouth is idiotic tripe, especially when he talks about the police. I mean, look at a couple of quotes just in this thread. He posts something, then contradicts it in the NEXT sentence. I don't know what it will take for some of you guys that inexplicably like him IRL to admit he is a fucking moron on here, but whatevs.

Comment

• Eric, If I send you a picture of my shaved butthole will you put Matt on your ignore list?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Eric, If I send you a picture of my shaved butthole will you put Matt on your ignore list?

You send me a pic of your asshole and I'll hit you so hard your three step kids will feel it!

Comment

• That looks like a threat.
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            That looks like a threat.

Definitely not a threat. I mean look, I'm even saying I never threatened him and everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                              ERIC NOBODY GIVES A FUCK! And we all know you're too much a pussy to actually ever fight him, so why continue antagonizing him?
                              Lots of people trying to tell him lots of things in this thread. But he's plain too stupid to actually learn anything.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Lots of people trying to tell him lots of things in this thread. But he's plain too stupid to actually learn anything.
                                I caught the ninja edit,
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X