ISIS beheads American reporter James Foley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Ever since Nick Berg, I ain't going to watch another damned beheading video again.
    I havent watched one since that vid of the Russian getting his throat slit and head cut off on video by some rebel forces back in the early 2000s. It was posted on the old site.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I haven't watched the video, but that transcript, knowing you're going to die, makes him sound like a pussy.
      word.

Comment

I've seen two videos in my younger days. I learned what I needed and that's it.
        It's a pretty gruesome thing, just kinda blows my mind that people want to watch.

I'm not seeing this "transcript" thats making him sound like a pussy.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I havent watched one since that vid of the Russian getting his throat slit and head cut off on video by some rebel forces back in the early 2000s. It was posted on the old site.
          That one was the first one I saw. Kinda haunts me I guess.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            I've seen two videos in my younger days. I learned what I needed and that's it.
            It's a pretty gruesome thing, just kinda blows my mind that people want to watch.

I'm not seeing this "transcript" thats making him sound like a pussy.
            We'd all probably go out like pussies if in his situation...he was in captivity for 2yrs and I am sure he was beaten and broken by the time he was murdered.

Comment

I also think he went out like a bitch, they were going to kill him regardless of what he said.

Comment

For all we know they might have told him to say this shit and in exchange they wouldn't kill him. He says it and they still cut his head off, we will never know. But I think we need to kill all them fuckers before they ever get a chance to kill some more of us.

Comment

Agreed...but we say this sitting in our chairs behind our computers in A/C having no freaking clue what our attitude would be in that situation. The guy was on his knees in the dessert with a guy dressed in black holding a knife behind him. Billy Badass doesnt exist in that hell for most people not named Louis Zamperini.
                  Yeah - I'd like to think I'd tell them to fuck off - but I'd probably say it just to get it over with. As a prior Ranger, you may stand a better chance - but in the end it's all the same shit. The hardest part would be saying something like that to a service member. Probably going to play hell on his brother.

I hated that one, but the NB beheading - I was in Iraq, wanted motivation on why I hated the fuckers and I sure got it. Did not eat for almost 2 days. One can see themselves in that situation, makes you buckle down just a little more. (I was just a civilian over there, but so was Nick Berg)
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

We'd all probably go out like pussies if in his situation...he was in captivity for 2yrs and I am sure he was beaten and broken by the time he was murdered.
                    Yea, no fucking shit. I'd be willing to bet anyone who thinks he "sounds like a pussy" hasnt even been anywhere close to death. It seems pretty naive to say that about someone who know's theyre about to get they're head removed.
                    You act like you'd stare death in the face and die a happy martyr patriot. I bet plenty of people hear would sell out much faster to escape far less pain.

Edit- "you" in the last sentence isnt directed at Dave, but rather the macho bros that are posting up. I dont think any one know's how they'd react, calling the guy a "pussy" or a "bitch" is pretty damn disrespectful. Yall are focusing on the wrong thing.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                      For all we know they might have told him to say this shit and in exchange they wouldn't kill him. He says it and they still cut his head off, we will never know. But I think we need to kill all them fuckers before they ever get a chance to kill some more of us.
                      I agree with you, we need to blow up the whole fucking country.

Comment

Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                        I agree with you, we need to blow up the whole fucking country.
                        +1 If we don't do it over there they'll just walk across the Mexican border and pretend their a 15 year old. Then we'll get to fight them here and then maybe the uninformed morons of this country might sit up and take notice.
                        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                          and he'd already been tortured plenty... you can't judge the words of a man in that situation. nobody is Braveheart... anybody can be broken with enough pain
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                            you may know him as Mankind, or Cactus Jack.

god bless.
                            That's Mick Foley.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
                              +1 If we don't do it over there they'll just walk across the Mexican border and pretend their a 15 year old. Then we'll get to fight them here and then maybe the uninformed morons of this country might sit up and take notice.
                              Just wait, they are here, they will blow someone thing up soon enough.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                                Yeah - I'd like to think I'd tell them to fuck off - but I'd probably say it just to get it over with. As a prior Ranger, you may stand a better chance - but in the end it's all the same shit. The hardest part would be saying something like that to a service member. Probably going to play hell on his brother.
                                LoL...I've gotten soft in my old age. I like to think I still have it, but my body knows better. But, what I would hope I would do is not go out on my knees after selling out my country but on my feet fighting like my life depended on it...

Comment

Working...
                                X