Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

listening to personal radio transmissions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    When I go in tomorrow I will see what I can do on the radio model. I am going to have to send the girl back over there. I dont have a desk job people. I am a mechanic.
    What's the matter? You don't think jockeying papers around a desk is a noble effort for a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Pics still shouldn't be hard I wouldn't think
      Of course I can, I'm an electrician. Problem is, it takes too fuckin' long.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I got some more info, they have some high tech shit. Motorola radios with digital encryption. Guess I am SOL.
        Well, I've watched 60 Minutes, and I'm saying to myself, they're motivated, they're happening, I.E. they want something. Maybe it's because you're pissed off or maybe it's the jockies, it's none of my business.

Comment

Nope I have just spotted some behavior and activity that I believe is shady to say the least. I am not going to run to the boss and tattle. I just want to know for sure if they are up to no good or not.
          Hey, business is business. You use a gun, I use a fountain pen what's the difference? Let's put it in my terms, you're in a hostile takeover, you snatch us up for some green mail, but you're not expecting some poison pill to be running around the building, am I right?
          Last edited by Baba Ganoush; 08-27-2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X