Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-shirts!! T-shirts!!! Get Your T-shirts!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Mens XL - Black
    1 Womens M - Red
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Can I get one in Navy Blue? White or yellow print whichever is easier. 2XL
      Also a red one. 2XL

If you can't do Navy Blue just make it a black one.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
      George Orwell

Comment

1 2x in black with white or yellow print, 1 2x in gray with red or white print, whatever is close to this will work, in the mens GTFO shirts Thanks
        Last edited by johnboy; 11-15-2010, 04:16 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

New with 2 color design for the profiles. I have whites and gray in stock printed. I will have some for her to sell at the next gtg she attends.

Please get with Kim for design, color and payments. She will let me know what to actually print.
          Last edited by jwalk; 11-15-2010, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ??
            I need 2 in 3x please.
            x2 but in black
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk
              New with 2 color design for the profiles. I have whites and gray in stock printed. I will have some for her to sell at the next gtg she attends.

Please get with Kim for design, color and payments. She will let me know what to actually print.
              Nice! The flexibility you've got is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand
                Nice! The flexibility you've got is awesome.
                Thanks, DTG has a huge advantage in being able to customize and print straight from file. It may never completely replace screen printing but it is a good way to steal the smaller market or the immediate need. I can turn a small order much faster than a screen printer.

James
                940 Digital Tees

Comment

Originally posted by shoot to kill
                  i think this would be much cooler with the name on the sleeve...IMHO.

or at the top of the back collar.

That's not a bad idea. Unless your handle is long, like "that is my el camino". LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk
                    Thanks, DTG has a huge advantage in being able to customize and print straight from file. It may never completely replace screen printing but it is a good way to steal the smaller market or the immediate need. I can turn a small order much faster than a screen printer.

James
                    940 Digital Tees

Looking good, James!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa
                      Yeah, I think that'd be badass! I'm with ya on the waiting for further developments.
                      We can do that too, just need to get the graphics to James!

The first round of shirts are the cheaper ones ($10 per shirt) not as in cheap quality, but simplistic prints. That gets us a shirt to wear and advertising for the site. I've also been given the go ahead for merchandising. I'm open for ideas (keychains, hats, coozie's, etc.), but those won't come to fruition until after Christmas
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V

Yes, those plus the "I posted these on dfwmustangs" for the ladies
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ
                          We can do that too, just need to get the graphics to James!

The first round of shirts are the cheaper ones ($10 per shirt) not as in cheap quality, but simplistic prints. That gets us a shirt to wear and advertising for the site. I've also been given the go ahead for merchandising. I'm open for ideas (keychains, hats, coozie's, etc.), but those won't come to fruition until after Christmas

Windshield/rear glass Mustang banners?

Comment

I'd like to get a couple with the logo on the front and back. I don't want to wear a shirt with the checkbox stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              I'd like to get a couple with the logo on the front and back. I don't want to wear a shirt with the checkbox stuff.
                              +1 or maybe a Texas flag can be incorporated in there somehow...
                              .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ
                                Just received the go-ahead from everyone to start printing up new shirts. These will be the check box shirts and the tits/gtfo, also ones with just the site logo...

Shirt colors are White, Black, Red, and I'll confirm the others.

Cost will be $10 per shirt for the simple print and $17 for more detailed requests. WHY?!?! you cry and ask? Because $8/$15 of it covers the cost for materials and $2 per shirt goes toward the functionality of this site. So toss up what shirt color, ink color, print style, and size you want. I will leave ordering for this first batch open until December 1, starting today. After that we're going to get a count, collect everyone's money, and get them printed.

Complaints can be filed @ www.eatshit.com

You can begin sending money via paypal, pay in cash (receipts will be available and I will be at the gtg 11/20), check, money order....however, it's not going to get the shirts printed faster, it just helps us to help the site help you. Get it?
                                can you bill two plain black logo shirts in XL to my insurance bill?

Comment

Working...
                                X