Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Whoops, I was going to make this a poll, but I suppose it doesn't really matter anyway.

Comment

I got several PM's telling me I didn't know the story, etc., because it had nothing to do with his business.

So, any question(s) I ever have will be posted here to make sure I'm not edited or deleted.

Comment

With enough money, anything can be covered up, IE 9/11....

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Well, that is the answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          I got several PM's telling me I didn't know the story, etc., because it had nothing to do with his business.

So, any question(s) I ever have will be posted here to make sure I'm not edited or deleted.

Well of course. Anything they've done wrong is merely someone elses fault for misunderstanding. Why you gotta be so mean to an honest car salesman like that you dick?

Comment

Cleft nodes?

Comment

so what happened?

Comment

There were a couple of different things. The first was pretty much everyone laughing at the pricing they put on a '15 GT. They started deleting all those comments and locked the thread. I don't even remember what the second thread was about, but a couple of people started sharing some recent horror stories. That thread is gone. Oh yeah, and the guy that bought the Tremor and thought he got raped on the price(even though he was pretty much getting dogpiled), they deleted that one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  There were a couple of different things. The first was pretty much everyone laughing at the pricing they put on a '15 GT. They started deleting all those comments and locked the thread. I don't even remember what the second thread was about, but a couple of people started sharing some recent horror stories. That thread is gone. Oh yeah, and the guy that bought the Tremor and thought he got raped on the price(even though he was pretty much getting dogpiled), they deleted that one as well.
                  They were giving a mark up on a 15gt? Why on earth would they do that.

i got x plan pricing no problem with Autonation in Arlington for my 15.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

44k for a Mustang gt is regoddamdicuolus

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      2 threads have been deleted. Others have been locked because I didn't intend them to be discussions, but rather informing the DFWM community of what's going on. Then people jump in, and feel the need to be rude and unnecessary when I'm trying to tell people 15s will be here any day.

We didn't put that pricing on the GT. Ford Motor Company did, and it was the window sticker. Then, I linked an exactly the same equipped 2014 GT for $400 less on the sticker. Not our price, Ford's sticker. That's all. Somehow that blew up into our pricing because everyone's on this ridiculous bandwagon.

The thread is here, and not deleted

I also think that its well within our rights as a PAID ADVERTISER, supporting the site, to delete threads slandering us in our own subforum. I'm not going into details of the deal you are referring to, but the deal was more than fair considering we gave him 10k more what his trade was worth. He is also misquoting the details of the transaction, which I won't go into to protect our customer's privacy. He was well aware of the markup on Raptors due to their discontinuation, and was extremely happy when he left. He shook my hand, smiled, and thanked me up and down. All across the country dealers are marking them up due to their discontinuation.

I've given everyone who's come to me better than Ford Motor Credit retiree pricing(with the exception of Raptors), which many members of this community will vouch for. I will continue to do this, and am always 100% transparent in what we are doing(I show everyone who comes to see me the invoice on the vehicle). I don't understand why all of a sudden a few people are just out to get us.
                      Last edited by Stone; 10-09-2014, 07:15 PM.
                      Jeff Stone
                      New Car Sales Manager
                      Grapevine Ford Lincoln
                      Office: 817-481-3531 ext 48102
                      Cell: 972-345-9498
                      jstone02@vtaig.com

sigpic
                      2014 Tremor

Comment

Let me get this straight, you PAY to be on here to get your nuts kicked around ?

Comment

About 9.

Comment

So people really do pay over sticker for Raptors? I'm in the wrong business.

Comment

He's a PAID ADVERTISER!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X