Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many threads are going to get deleted in the Grapevine Ford Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Not even true...skip and Josh weren't as perfect as they were made out to be...
    True, I've heard a handful of negative things but mostly I've heard great things. Josh and Skip did me right on my F150. IMO they at least created a perception of great service for members of this board.

My thinking here is that Stone is well within his rights to lock or delete anything on THAT board. Its primary purpose is advertising and his company is paying for it. However, everything is fair game on the Back Porch. I just think it is a bad idea to chase off an advertiser. If you don't like them, don't visit the board. If you've got something to bitch about, do it hear and drive on.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone View Post
      I'm not going into details of the deal you are referring to, but the deal was more than fair considering we gave him 10k more what his trade was worth.
      This is dealerspeak, meaning "We had to move numbers in order to lube the forced back door entry."

Just sayin'

Comment

At the risk of sounding like I'm taking Stone's side here, I read that pricing thread and he is right. I've said so myself here

The MSRP difference between the 2015 and 2014 Mustang is minuscule. The real difference is in all the factory and dealer discounts that we saw for the 2010-2014 models. Ford HAD to do that to move cars and compete with the Camaro. Wait a while and they will eventually have discounts on the 2015s..

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          The idea that you shouldn't share a negative experience about a paid advertiser is all kinds of fucked up. Anyone coming anywhere close to suggesting that needs to punch themselves in the face.
          I could see where the paid advertiser wouldn't want a thread like that in their paid ad space(subforum).... but if that's the case, the thread should be made in the back porch by the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            At the risk of sounding like I'm taking Stone's side here, I read that pricing thread and he is right. I've said so myself here

The MSRP difference between the 2015 and 2014 Mustang is minuscule. The real difference is in all the factory and dealer discounts that we saw for the 2010-2014 models. Ford HAD to do that to move cars and compete with the Camaro. Wait a while and they will eventually have discounts on the 2015s..

EXACTLY! That's part of my point. And I was one of the people chuckling at the price originally. By locking/deleting threads they are inadvertently weakening their own positions. The thread about the Tremor/Raptor was going completely in THEIR favor. Everyone was completely raping the guy that was complaining. I even mentioned this in my second post, and the guy still responds like I'm disagreeing with him. lol

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              EXACTLY! That's part of my point. And I was one of the people chuckling at the price originally. By locking/deleting threads they are inadvertently weakening their own positions. The thread about the Tremor/Raptor was going completely in THEIR favor. Everyone was completely raping the guy that was complaining. I even mentioned this in my second post, and the guy still responds like I'm disagreeing with him. lol
              They are the masters of their own domain, so I see nothing wrong with them taking down something they dont want on there or moderating as they see fit. They pay for that right.

Now if this thread gets deleted, that would be a different story.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                They are the masters of their own domain, so I see nothing wrong with them taking down something they dont want on there or moderating as they see fit. They pay for that right.

Now if this thread gets deleted, that would be a different story.
                Agreed. Let them sink or swim on their own actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

No kidding..its always amazed me that tali hasn't been run off yet when he's a huge part of the reason this site is nearly finished.
                  this is what i have observed too in the few months i have been lurking. I only even signed up to defend GVF when he started bashing them in their forum about the Raptor. I bought a tremor from them and feel i got a very fair deal. what gives with this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    this is what i have observed too in the few months i have been lurking. I only even signed up to defend GVF when he started bashing them in their forum about the Raptor. I bought a tremor from them and feel i got a very fair deal. what gives with this guy?

Go fuck yourself.

Comment

Paging Rreemo!
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Paging Rreemo!
                        Paging Mr. Rreemo. Mr. Rreemo, you have a telephone call at the front desk.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

i was treated great when i bought my 2012 from skip. thats all i can speak on, but mad props on the "rapevine ford" tag. I mean seriously, thats good stuff!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Paging Mr. Rreemo. Mr. Rreemo, you have a telephone call at the front desk.
                              No, the white phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                That's some bad grammar there, sport.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Go fuck yourself.
                                How does it feel knowing you're being "observed" by a self-described lurker?

Comment

Working...
                                X