somebody call the moron in the silver C6 Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oh1bullitt View Post
    How could txdot justify the money and man power to be on stand by for something I have never seen happen in over 27 years in tx? Yeah, four years ago here in Abilene we had a pretty bad freeze but nothing like this.

$.02
    Did you miss the foot of snow we got last year?
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

If txdot can't be prepared for ice then the us gov. Won't be rady for world disasters. But that's my thought.

Comment

He was just probably screaming "LSx powaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Is that a hitler bobble head above your tv

Haha no its a Japense doll

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            If txdot can't be prepared for ice then the us gov. Won't be rady for world disasters. But that's my thought.
            You're a real man of genius.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              And the guy in a black car ( couldn't tell what kinda of car but was low and had flip out headlight. Maybe a transam or exotic car of some kind ). He was turned around for almost and hour facing the wrong direction in traffic off 20 and mountain creek

Fuk this weather the sand is making shit sloppy. Tx dot should have been prepped long ago for this.
              you mean the black one with black/silver wheels? yeah he didnt get to far from where i passed him at 408 and facing forward...

Comment

Working...
              X