Grand National Vin Check, Please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    should i start a new thread? its awful dark right now, but first thing in morning time i will pull out proper digital camera or see if my sweet Elise will figure out phone to computer picture sharing for me. what is so important? none of the cars are "rimmed" as you guys call it. all stock in appearance. the 1965 impalla SS is 283 powerglide. not fast. lol. the BMW is stock appearing with factory sport package and 6 speed manual. again my wife drives it..

Mr. Chill do you have pitures of your car? I am interested to see how people here in texas modify
    My Suburban isn't much to see.. 2005 Z71. Some minor modifications: Ranch Hand bumpers, leveling kit, slightly larger tires.. Only pics I have if it handy are from camping.

My last truck, 90 Bronco w/ 4" lift:

The car I had when I joined here, 04 Mustang GT, some bolt-ons but it was still slow:

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasT View Post
      Pix or it didn't happen...

Did you chose the 14 because of your age?
      I find it difficult to believe in this day and age someone who posts on any board car related can't throw up any number of pix of their whip.
      I also find myself amused when i see a grown man standing in a parking lot taking "selfies" of his car. lol. not my thin. sorry.

Comment

I also find myself amused when i see a grown man standing in a parking lot taking "selfies" of his car. lol. not my thin. sorry.

Hmm

Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 10-31-2014, 12:42 PM.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Sounds weak. I'm not talking selfies. Pix from a cruise, a trip to the track, family outing and you got a big bag of nothing.
          Rich

Comment

So you aren't going to post pictures of your truck?
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
              So you aren't going to post pictures of your truck?

We've already seen plenty of pictures of Rodney's broken down pile of shit.

Comment

• So. What came of the Grand National?

And what about the tremor pix?
                Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                  So. What came of the Grand National?

And what about the tremor pix?
                  Nada, on either.

Comment

Working...
                  X