Heading from DFW to Shreveport...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading from DFW to Shreveport...

Leaving in a few for Shreveport from N. Arlington/Euless. Anyone want to set the over/under for how long it takes us?

Robert (or anyone else between here and there)-how are the roads?
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

5.5 hours. Wait. Taking the Bronco or the Acura?

Comment

Ive done it in 4.5 hrs before ......... In a big rig !
      89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
      97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Leah, i was chatting with someone in Tyler today, they are all at work, haven't seen a bit of ice out that way, just snow today.

A second round of snow is supposed to hit them around noon or one, but just snow again.

You guys should be fine if you can get out of the Metroplex OF DEATH!

Comment

Be careful. Think they may have got more ice than snow out that way.

Comment

I'm not sure about I-20. Heard horror stories about people camped out on it overnight west of DFW. Y'all should stop in Longview for lunch.

Comment

Roads arent that bad leah, i'm heading towards dfw from shreveport, keeping a 45 to 50 mph pace. A few people on the sides of the roads thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
                I'm not sure about I-20. Heard horror stories about people camped out on it overnight west of DFW. Y'all should stop in Longview for lunch.

?????

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  5.5 hours. Wait. Taking the Bronco or the Acura?
                  Acura. If the Bronco didn't get 5 mpg, we might take it. lol

We might just do that since we're getting such an early start. I'll text you guys when we get close. However, it maybe more like dinner instead of lunch. LOL

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  Leah, i was chatting with someone in Tyler today, they are all at work, haven't seen a bit of ice out that way, just snow today.

A second round of snow is supposed to hit them around noon or one, but just snow again.

You guys should be fine if you can get out of the Metroplex OF DEATH!
                  Awesome. Hope that stays true. We should be on the road in about 30-45 min.
                  Token Split Tail

You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                    Roads arent that bad leah, i'm heading towards dfw from shreveport, keeping a 45 to 50 mph pace. A few people on the sides of the roads thats about it.
                    Good to know-thanks!
                    Token Split Tail

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      ?????
                      The rumor was that parts of I-20 were shut down last night and people were camped out in their cars.

Comment

The rumor was that parts of I-20 were shut down last night and people were camped out in their cars.

His point is that Shreveport is EAST of DFW, not West. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                          We might just do that since we're getting such an early start. I'll text you guys when we get close. However, it maybe more like dinner instead of lunch. LOL
                          You know Robert, we're easy. Lol
                          Be safe, and we'll iron out the details when y'all get closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                            Good to know-thanks!
                            Be carefull leaving Big D, my buddy works in Tyler he said nothing but snow, no ice, he went to work this morning and hes at lunch right now and no problems.

Oh and be sure and get a picture of Jen and you, breast to breast please..
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                              Be carefull leaving Big D, my buddy works in Tyler he said nothing but snow, no ice, he went to work this morning and hes at lunch right now and no problems.

Oh and be sure and get a picture of Jen and you, breast to breast please..
                              I will try and appease you, Henry. I've never 'met' her before, but something tells me she wouldn't mind.
                              Token Split Tail

Comment

Working...
                              X