X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ibjkd

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
      I heard Shreveport got or is getting lots of ice. Why risk it? Come to casa de jluv and let's get lit.

Awww, man. I'm already lit. Lets party!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That isn't what you said. You said people were sleeping in their cars west of DFW, which implied you don't know your directions very good. Robert, why are you allowing your new gf to post on here anyway? I hope to god the computer is in the fucking kitchen!
        Rofl I'm not the new gf, jackass. We keep her in the closet. And dinner's in the crockpot, kitchen's clean, kids are playing in the snow, he got laid last night, and woken up with morning head. He doesn't give two shits what I do.
        Last edited by Treasure Chest; 02-04-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Awww, man. I'm already lit. Lets party!
          BRING IT!!!

Invite is out for anyone that can make it over.

Back to the topic at hand: C&L, wtf are you guys thinking? Is there something so awesome in Shreveport this weekend that's worth making that drive? You so crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
            Rofl I'm not the new gf, jackass! And dinner's in the crockpot, kitchen's clean, kids are playing in the snow, he got laid last night, and woken up with morning head. He doesn't give two shits what I do.
            "They call me The King, Big King!"

BRING IT!!!

Back to the topic at hand: C&L, wtf are you guys thinking? Is there something so awesome in Shreveport this weekend that's worth making that drive? You so crazy!
            That's what I'm thinking. Shreveport is a major suck when the bridges freeze over.

Comment

And dinner's in the crockpot, kitchen's clean, kids are playing in the snow, he got laid last night, and woken up with morning head.
              You should be on the cover of the next issue of Good Housekeeping.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Ibjkd
                eh?

Comment

6-8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by steve View Post
                    eh?
                    win

Comment

win
                      I don't get it. lol. I wasn't going to say anything in here, but you mentioned me for some unknown reason. I don't even know which "mike" you are. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        I don't even know which "mike" you are.
                        It's Jotomike, haha!

I heard he wants to roll with you, but im not sure if 'I' would do it...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Rofl I'm not the new gf, jackass. We keep her in the closet. And dinner's in the crockpot, kitchen's clean, kids are playing in the snow, he got laid last night, and woken up with morning head. He doesn't give two shits what I do.
                          I like this girl!
                          BRING IT!!!

Because I've been trapped in the house with 3 kids for 4 days and we have free rooms there. I needed to gtfo! Lol It's been booked for several weeks and if we cancel, we get charged a cancellation fee. It's an adventure! We aren't pressed for time so we'll take it slow. So far, its really not that bad, although, I'm already driving Craig crazy so I just took a zanax. The trip should be much more fun for both of us now.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            I don't get it. lol. I wasn't going to say anything in here, but you mentioned me for some unknown reason. I don't even know which "mike" you are. lol.
                            I'm just giving you shit, I figured you would post here because Leah started the thread.

Don't armbar me.

And fuck you Rick modena

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
                              It's Jotomike, haha!

I heard he wants to roll with you, but im not sure if 'I' would do it...
                              Jotomike? No clue still. lol. We don't speak of "rolling" anymore here on DFWM, it upsets the natives.

Comment

I'm just giving you shit, I figured you would post here because Leah started the thread.

Don't armbar me.

And fuck you Rick modena
                                Now don't be starting shit! Steve and I have been playing nice. I like it that way!
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X