Jose Canseco shoots off middle finger while cleaning gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Canseco shoots off middle finger while cleaning gun

Twenty-five years after making World Series headlines by helping the A’s win a title, former Bash Brother Jose Canseco made news of a decidedly different kind Tuesday, accidentally shooting h…

Twenty-five years after making World Series headlines by helping the A’s win a title, former Bash Brother Jose Canseco made news of a decidedly different kind Tuesday, accidentally shooting himself at his Las Vegas home, according to his fiancée.

Actress and model Leila Knight told the Daily News that Canseco was cleaning one of his four guns in the couple’s kitchen when it discharged and blew off the middle finger of his left hand.

“He had been at the shooting range a few days earlier. He didn’t know it was loaded,” Knight told The News. “The middle finger was hanging by a thread, and I wrapped his hand in a towel and then called 911. The doctors said they would either have to amputate or do reconstructive surgery. But if they do surgery, he won’t be able to use it again. He blew away an artery and a big bone chunk.”

shoot, i bet he wont do that again

Comment

Fucking idiot - not like that is any revelation.

Comment

He does not follow basic firearm safety rules. "I was cleaning my gun..." is not a valid excuse.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hopefully it wasn't his pitching hand.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                Hopefully it wasn't his pitching hand.
                Obviously you're not a golfer.

Comment

Something similar happened to my cousin. Him and his friend had been deer hunting and were cleaning the guns in his apartment. His buddies was loaded and pointed at my cousin. Blew off one of his nuts and luckily missed his femoral artery. They were in the navy when it happened and both ended up getting article 15s for damaging government property.

Another guy I used to work with would forget his gun was loaded and had shot 3 or 4 holes in his floor, and the shot himself in the leg. His wife told him he was an idiot and made him drive himself to the hospital.

I never understood people who don't clear a weapon before cleaning it.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Couldn't remember if he threw left or right handed.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      I never understood people who don't clear a weapon before cleaning it.
                      Yeah, should just be common sense.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They could put his finger back together. I dont know if it would work, but it would be worth a shot.....

Comment

I wonder if all of my mid 80's-90's baseball cards will go up in value!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            I wonder if all of my mid 80's-90's baseball cards will go up in value!!!!
                            dropped in value to 9/10
                            Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 10-29-2014, 10:50 AM.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Comment

Working...
                              X